Take that Teresea Earnhardt

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Chalk

Take that Teresea Earnhardt

Post by Chalk »

Atticus
Site Sponsor

Post by Atticus »

Money and family don't mix. Twice as true with step-relatives. :(
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Ain't it grand. :D That's how you bite the hand that feeds you. :smt006 I hear that there might be a 2 car race team for sale in the near future :thumbup:
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
ak man

Post by ak man »

Dale is rollin' over right now. I would love to hear what he had to say to Theresa if he were still around.
tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic
Sun Daze

Post by Sun Daze »

ak man wrote:Dale is rollin' over right now. I would love to hear what he had to say to Theresa if he were still around.

This crap wouldn't be going on if Dale were still here.

DEI will be on the way out soon enough. Without Dale and Jr. they will sink, or merge with Robert Yates Racing (a rumor).

Good on Jr. it's time for him to be somewhere else.
CrispyFishin

Post by CrispyFishin »

It certainly opens the door for DEI to merge w/ Robert Yates and make the whole thing a Ford operation. That's certainly the only thing that can save Yates.

More importantly is where Junior will land. It might have been Hendricks, but they have a full stable now. However, rumor has it that the National Guard only signs sponsorships for one year at a time, and could be expendable. However, I'm not sure what their deal with Casey Mears is.

If I was a betting man, I'd say Junior ends up with RCR. Will it be the #3 Budweiser Chevy or the #8? That's the question.

Other possibility would be that JR Motorsports turns into a Cup team. But, that would mean Jr. would have to focus on owning, and not necesarily winning (take Michael Waltrip for example, and how well that deal is working out).

Anywho.. happy racing and go #48
Work 'em silly Gators!!
fishful_thinkin

Post by fishful_thinkin »

Man if DEI merges with Yates, Dale Sr. will roll over in his grave!!! :o
Last edited by fishful_thinkin on May 10th, 2007, 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Less Work! More Fishing!
Soccerdad

Post by Soccerdad »

I don't follow the sport, but she's the StepMonster, eh?
If there's no soccer (or fishing) in heaven - I'm not going!
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

CrispyFishin wrote: If I was a betting man, I'd say Junior ends up with RCR. Will it be the #3 Budweiser Chevy or the #8? That's the question.

Anywho.. happy racing and go #48
To keep the #8 and the all important that come with it, he or his new owner would have to buy it from DEI. And I don't think it will be cheap. He'll either have to kick somebody out of a car in the top 35 owners points or start over fresh with no points and no champions provisional to guarentee him a spot in the first 5 races next year. That's what happened to Dale Jarrett this year he didn't keep his points from last but did have his provisional (or at least he did). This will be either really good or really bad for Jr. , but then again I'm a 48 fan.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
dawghouse1

Post by dawghouse1 »

Teresa should have sucked it up and given him the majority ownership he wanted. :hammer: 49% would be worth more with him there than her 100% is going to be 2 years from now.
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves."---Will Rogers
Ty one on

Post by Ty one on »

WOW!

I remember when the only topics about NASCAR was about racing :roll:

Racing made the business, and now the business is leaving the racing in the dust. :smt011

The NASCAR business has gotten so big it has taken a lot of the fun out of the sport.
If we were all crazy, Wouldn't that make us all normal.
ak man

Post by ak man »

Ty on one is on the money, business has takin' the fun out of some of it. But, like Tony said early this year, "DEI without Dale Jr. is a museum." :-?
tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic
PinFishKing
Site Sponsor

Post by PinFishKing »

Something to think about.....

What are all the #8 fans going to say when Hendricks hires Junior and puts him as Gordon and Johnson's teammate?
You just can't fix stupid.
Ty one on

Post by Ty one on »

What about all of those #8 tattoos. :smt005
If we were all crazy, Wouldn't that make us all normal.
PinFishKing
Site Sponsor

What about all of those #8 tattoos.

Post by PinFishKing »

Too funny!
You just can't fix stupid.