Take that Teresea Earnhardt

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

How wrong is it that a man works his whole life, builds a legacy, and his wife tears it apart. Can anyone say money hungry beotch?????? My black Duramax, black boat, black vette(just sold it) and black Harley , all tributes to Dale. This is the most sickening news Ive heard from Nascar in a long time. :smt010 :smt013 :smt012 :smt011 :hammer: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
RD
Site Sponsor

Post by RD »

BAD BEHAVIOR wrote:How wrong is it that a man works his whole life, builds a legacy, and his wife tears it apart. Can anyone say money hungry beotch?????? My black Duramax, black boat, black vette(just sold it) and black Harley , all tributes to Dale. This is the most sickening news Ive heard from Nascar in a long time. :smt010 :smt013 :smt012 :smt011 :hammer: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
It's not about money,she has plenty,not sure why she didn;t give JR what he wanted except he is spoiled rotten and demanding and she may have just said nofor the first time in his life he didn't get his way
catchin1

Post by catchin1 »

Not to be a Jr. basher but this thing has only been reported one way. Foxsports website reported that he coulda had 51% but he would have had to pay the estimated 55 to 75 million dollars it was valued at...he felt he shouldn't have to pay for it. Thats debatable at best, but this ain't arguing over "that was my daddy's shotgun and I should have it" this is a multi-million dollar biz.

8) Just sayin 8)
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Love him or hate him, #3 built something few in the sport ever could. I respected him as a business man and a driver. I know all too well about building alot out of nothing, I started in business ten years ago with a $300 pay check in the bank. Hell , and everybody asks me why I dont have a wife or kids?!?!? I agree Jr is spoiled but we, the american public did it, not Big E. While he was alive , he made dang sure Jr worked for it all. Thats the problem with Nascar now, no more Big E's to intimidate the young uns and keep them in line!!!
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
ak man

Post by ak man »

Thats the problem with Nascar now, no more Big E's to intimidate the young uns and keep them in line!!!

That get's an amen :thumbup:
tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic
RD
Site Sponsor

Post by RD »

[ I agree Jr is spoiled but we, the american public did it, not Big E. While he was alive , he made dang sure Jr worked for it all. Thats the problem with Nascar now, no more Big E's to intimidate the young uns and keep them in line!!![/quote] Got that right, I wasn't a 3 car fan but I still miss him.