Keaton Beach Fish Camp $48000

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

eric

Keaton Beach Fish Camp $48000

Post by eric »

Here it is. Incase the link does not work I placed the add on craigs list tallahassee realestate section.

http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/rfs/332064949.html
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

I take it that this place was not permitted for living quarters when the power was turned on :-D though it's hard to tell for sure, there appears to be no insulation in the place. How does the septic work, the tank appears to be higher the the floor of the building? I'm not trying to be a butt hole, just asking the questions that any serious buyer would ask :beer:
RiverRunner

Post by RiverRunner »

I can see insulation all in the walls and sprayed on the ceiling! Nice place, good luck selling. It would make agood little get away for somebody,
eric

Post by eric »

There is R13 insulation in the walls and thin spray on coating on the ceiling. Not great but better than nothing.

I was not there to supervise the septic install. The septic is higher than the slab and has a sewage pump. The county did a poor job with the perk test. Both neighbors have much lower septic systems. Use it as is or have it redone.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

No problem, that's good info to know :thumbup: we put my moms trailer on a septic pump so that we could keep the steps to a minimum and have had no problems with it "so long as the power don't go out" :-D While the pics are a bit dark, it looks like you've done a good job of it :thumbup: :beer:
Atticus
Site Sponsor

Post by Atticus »

I like that little place. I am a few years away from buying any new real estate though. Good luck with the sale. :thumbup: