Take a Kid - Democrat Report

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

RodBow
Site Sponsor

Take a Kid - Democrat Report

Post by RodBow »

Kids learn about fishing
T.J. just couldn't stop smiling as he told anyone who would listen about his encounter with the shark off St. Marks this past weekend.

“He just kept pulling and pulling,â€
use your opportunities ...

218 Carolina Skiff
25 Bayliner Deck
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Good report. It would be cool if we (NFGFC) could participate or have a tourney to help some of the less fortunate kids, Id certainly be willing to help sponsor such an event.
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

It would be cool if we (NFGFC) could participate

There was a major level of participation. I sure didn't catch all our folks in pictures but the majority of this line up was NFGFC and or Big Bend fishing . net members

5 members in this shot
Green Bone, Rodbow, Blindhog
ImageImage
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Thats great to hear. I hope i can be involved next year. :-D
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

BAD BEHAVIOR wrote:Good report. It would be cool if we (NFGFC) could participate or have a tourney to help some of the less fortunate kids, Id certainly be willing to help sponsor such an event.
NFGFC did participate. About half the boats were NFGFC. The club participates every year.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Greenbone
Site Sponsor

Post by Greenbone »

I just returned an e-mail off to The Baptist Children's Home, discussing a fall date . These events are always successful because of enormous local participation from NFGFC,Big Bend Fishing.net,CCA and a bunch of just GOOD folks.

Don