Big Bull Caught off St. Mark's LGTHSE

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Reelax

Big Bull Caught off St. Mark's LGTHSE

Post by Reelax »

Check out the fishing report on Jerrys Bait website (http://www.jerrysbait.com/fishingreport.asp) big bull caught from the jetty!!! Heads up all you wade fishers.....And even yakers!!
My you live as long as you want,
But never want as long as you live.
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

They caught that thing 2 months ago. I was down at Jerry's when they showed up with it still breathing in the back of a little Nissan pickup. Not sure what I would have done with it, but at least that's 1 less bull on the flats :thumbup:
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Dude , thats a baby compared to the one We saw out from the mouth of Ecky. You wanna see some big sharks, go to the 13 ft hole straight south of the tripod. I dont do no feet danglin no mo!!!!!
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
Frank Bradfield
Site Sponsor

Post by Frank Bradfield »

Econfina's eat up with sharks , I'd stay out of the water there for sure ! :o
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

Frank Bradfield wrote:Econfina's eat up with sharks , I'd stay out of the water there for sure ! :o
I saw a 5'er tearing up the shallows cahsing bait nort of Rock Island. It was awesome to watch how nimble that thing was!
Stay Thirsty My Friends
Redphisher

Post by Redphisher »

There are big ones by Bald Point too. I've caught them up to six foot in both rivers. Waders be warned....
ak man

Post by ak man »

I hooked up on a solid 7 ft bull at Ecky on Friday, he was the one that could take your arm off, no doubt. Full report to follow once I get pics.
tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic
RD
Site Sponsor

Post by RD »

Y'all should fly in a small plane over the flats and see the sharks in the water,there are some monsters out there,100 yrds off Shell Point beach they just stack up.
Reelax

Post by Reelax »

Flown in a small plane off jax beach down the coast to daytona....and man it looks like there are hundreds of little submarines waiting to attack :o :o :o
My you live as long as you want,
But never want as long as you live.