WANTED: Used Color TV

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

WANTED: Used Color TV

Post by dolphinatic »

Looking for a good used color TV for the garage....preferably 27"

Anybody know where I can find one or got one you want to part with?

Thanks....
KarstRanger
Site Sponsor

Post by KarstRanger »

I have a 36" Sharp tube and a 32" Panasonic tube. Both are in good shape but are in storage right now.

I am in the process of moving down to Fla. from Atlanta, and consolidating two houses into one. :hammer:

I will post them on the site here in a month or two when I get sorted out down in Mayo, and if you have not found one yet, we can surely make a deal as they have got to go. KR
[as dropship enters atmosphere] "We're in the pipe, five by five."
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

sounds good.....I hope to have one by then, but if not, I would be happy to get one.

Thanks......
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

If you can get by with a 24", you can get a new one from Wal-Mart for $175.
What was I supposed to do today?
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

Ask Bad Behavior. :thumbup:
All things are possible when you turn your life to Jesus.If you don't know how just ask.
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

Was looking for a good used one as opposed to $175 new. It's going to be in the garage as a "spare" because that is where my office and "man space" is :lol: Thanks for the input though.... :thumbup:
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Just an FYI, starting 2/1/2009 all broadcast will be in HD, which means that all TVs will have to be HD or have a converter attached "including over-the-air" :-D :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Nolzman

Post by Nolzman »

wevans wrote:Just an FYI, starting 2/1/2009 all broadcast will be in HD, which means that all TVs will have to be HD or have a converter attached "including over-the-air" :-D :beer:
Not precisely true. Starting 2/1/2009 all broadcast must be "digital", not necessarily High Def. Any analog (non-digital) TV will require a converter, though. But any new TV (even non-HD) should be digital.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

That's what I meant ta say :roll: :-D Thanks for the clarification :thumbup: :thumbup: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

I might quit watching TV by then anyway. There's only about 4 channels I watch now as it is.

I'm getting quite tired of the "24 hour a day Paris friggin Hilton" coverage of her leaving jail, running to mommy and driving back to her mansion to have her hair done and to be styled :smt013 This is news?????
Just about every show has a gay guy and that's now cool :roll: .....nightly news sucks (for a while now).
Outside of football, fishing, espn, history channel and the occassional car show, I ain't watching.
Man, I sound old :lol:
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

....What he said :thumbup:

And if you really pay attention there will be a real quick reference to the fact that we lost 5 or 6 more of our finest.... :evil:.... just so PH can pout and have her hair done... MAN! :smt013

sorry for the derail.
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

dolphinatic wrote:I might quit watching TV by then anyway. There's only about 4 channels I watch now as it is.

aI'm getting quite tired of the "24 hour day Paris friggin Hilton" coverage of her leaving jail, running to mommy and driving back to her mansion to have her hair done and to be styled :smt013 This is news?????
Just about every show has a gay guy and that's now cool :roll: .....nightly news sucks (for a while now).
Outside of football, fishing, espn, history channel and the occassional car show, I ain't watching.
Man, I sound old :lol:
I kind of liked the older tapes of her that were emailed like 60 million times , the night vision was cool!!!! :smt005 :smt005
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR