Bad Arse Gheenoe

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Chalk

Bad Arse Gheenoe

Post by Chalk »

Looks like Mini BAD BEHAVIOR :lol:

New Low Tide 25 by Custom Gheenoe :smt007

Ron Wilson
Site Sponsor

Post by Ron Wilson »

Sweet.
"Plan for the worst."
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Sweet boats, but by the time you rig them out, you are into pretty big money and while you have a boat that will go real skinny, you better be careful of where you go with it and the weather you have when you get there :o
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Where are they and how much?? Ive been looking for a boat for the winter months and Iamonia. What size motor is that?? Dang Chalk I dont want to buy another boat, why'd you go and post that??? :smt007 :smt007 :smt007
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
Redbelly
Site Sponsor

Post by Redbelly »

That boat shrunk! :lol:

Looks like they crammed too much stuff on a creek boat to me! 8)
Work 2 fish 4 days

1988 vintage 1436 Fisher Jon
1992 vintage 15 hp Merc
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

BAD BEHAVIOR wrote:Where are they and how much?? Ive been looking for a boat for the winter months and Iamonia. What size motor is that?? Dang Chalk I dont want to buy another boat, why'd you go and post that??? :smt007 :smt007 :smt007
You can contact the folks at http://www.customgheenoe.com, I did not see the new boats on their website, but they are selling them...several folks on http://www.microskiff.com have them and there are several posts on the new ones in the forum :thumbup: :thumbup:
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

looks tippy :-D
Stay Thirsty My Friends
Nathan
Site Sponsor

Post by Nathan »

Guess Curtis is getting famous with his new boat. That's a 25 he has on it. Surprised he didn't put a 40 considering his old 15'4" highsider has a 25.

Nathan
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Chalk wrote:
BAD BEHAVIOR wrote:Where are they and how much?? Ive been looking for a boat for the winter months and Iamonia. What size motor is that?? Dang Chalk I dont want to buy another boat, why'd you go and post that??? :smt007 :smt007 :smt007
You can contact the folks at http://www.customgheenoe.com, I did not see the new boats on their website, but they are selling them...several folks on http://www.microskiff.com have them and there are several posts on the new ones in the forum :thumbup: :thumbup:
:thumbup: :beer: :thumbup:
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
Supa Fly

Post by Supa Fly »

Sweet boat, but way too expensive for their limitations. For a few grand more you could buy a Beavertail.
finniefish

Post by finniefish »

Chalk, my wife is gonna kick your arse for getting my gears churning. Makes me want to do some mods on the old Wakulla Beach Special.

finniefish

Post by finniefish »

Nathan, didn't you have a sweet stick steer Gheenoe. I can't find a pic, post some if you still got it.
Good Times

Post by Good Times »

How stable is that boat if someone is standing on the poling platform? Looks like it may need one of these:

Nathan
Site Sponsor

Post by Nathan »

Yeah, I've got a stick steer Classic with a 15 4-stroke Suzuki. Pictures were on the show your boat thread. I'll go back and look.

Nathan
Nathan
Site Sponsor

Post by Nathan »

Page 2 on the "What's Your Rig" thread has a couple pictures. I'll see what else I can find.