Now that's just Bad Behavior!

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

flatpicker
Site Sponsor

Now that's just Bad Behavior!

Post by flatpicker »

Left work at noon to go get a bite to eat and saw Bad Behavior pushing a big truck in the parking lot across from the Plaza. :smt006

I was just wondering why all of the T'ville boys weren't not invited to a BB "my treat" lunch :wink:

BTW, that boat even looks like it will haul arse :thumbup:
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

Yep. My phone didn't ring. :roll:
GULP! free since 1970.
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

New truck, 800 miles, clogged exhaust filter. The new technology sux!!!! We'll all have to get together for that luncheon, that day I probably wouldnt have been a great host , though. Its only been a WEEK since the new truck "MALFUNCTIONED" and Im still driving a loaner. I mean a $50,000.00 truck shouldnt be expected to go more than 800 miles without going to the shop should it?? Truck dash actually said "Engine Power has been reduced" then it said "clean exhaust filter now". I get the owners manual out and it says NOTHING in the entire manual about Cleaning the exhaust filter. I sat at Spence GM all afternoon (Dang good folks) and finally wound up calling my dealer and explaining the situation in a certain way so that they understood I needed a truck to pull BB home and AN ENORMOUS TUBE OF KY JELLY SO THEY COULD STICK MY TRUCK STRAIGHT WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE!!! Ive calmed alot even though GM cant figure out whats wrong with the filter deal and why the truck is not doing it's burn off sequence. Id be really upset but I havent signed the papers on it or given them a check so its still THEIR $50,000.00 truck that has a stopped up filter they cant fix. Im gonna give GM( because Im so loyal) another few days then Im going shoppin!! I cant go fishing until I get my truck back and thats not helpingme with my patience issues!! Thanks for the Kudos on BB, but she really was about to have to push My truck that day!!!! :smt009
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
RD
Site Sponsor

Post by RD »

FORD 8) [/b]
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Post by Dubble Trubble »

Dang BB, you got to get used to these high tech trucks....

"Clean Exhaust Filter"

It is simple. That high priced truck had a sensor in that heated electric seat that is telling you got dirty drawers on......

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
Mook!
Site Sponsor

Post by Mook! »

...sounds like one of those trucks I'm always pulling off the beach at Mashes Sands...Chevy...that's it.
RD
Site Sponsor

Post by RD »

Mook! wrote:...sounds like one of those trucks I'm always pulling off the beach at Mashes Sands...Chevy...that's it.
Yeah back in the day when we could run the dunes on SGI seems like we were always going back for a Chevy that was stuck. :roll:
mojokoko

Post by mojokoko »

:smt009
Buzztail

Post by Buzztail »

Yeah, I'm a diesel truck kinda guy, but no way I'd buy a new one right now. My '99 Dodge will eat anything for fuel without a hitch. I'm not willing to give that up just yet
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Dubble Trubble wrote:Dang BB, you got to get used to these high tech trucks....

"Clean Exhaust Filter"

It is simple. That high priced truck had a sensor in that heated electric seat that is telling you got dirty drawers on......

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005
NOW THATS FUNNY!!! I didnt think you knew me DT, but I wreckon you do!!! :thumbup: :smt005
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Dang BB, your salesman didn't offer you his truck? Ask him about FILLING his new one up with gas and couldn't call his BIL (cause his Ford guy :thumbup: )
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Reel Cowboy wrote:Dang BB, your salesman didn't offer you his truck? Ask him about FILLING his new one up with gas and couldn't call his BIL (cause his Ford guy :thumbup: )
He didnt tell me about that one, guess I'll have to inquire!! :lol:

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
Nathan
Site Sponsor

Post by Nathan »

If Chevy doesn't come through take a look at the Nissan Titan. Going tomorrow to pick up my new Titan in Tallahassee. I've had my Chevy 1500 for almost 9 years now, and it's time for something new. Did a ton of research and my personal opinion is that the Nissan Titan is the best half ton truck available right now for the price, features, and specs.

Nathan
Buzztail

Post by Buzztail »

Nathan, I think we're talking 3/4 and one ton diesels. Half ton trucks- the Nissan does look good, but I get 22+mpg on the road with over 650 lb/ft :D
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Buzztail wrote:Nathan, I think we're talking 3/4 and one ton diesels. Half ton trucks- the Nissan does look good, but I get 22+mpg on the road with over 650 lb/ft :D
Yes diesel trucks. My last one was over 500 hp and close to 800ft/lbs of torque. I just got my performance stuff in for this truck in , but I dont have my truck here to put it on :evil: Supposedly to have new filter system in Monday or Tuesday and then we'll see how she does :smt009 :roll: I m afraid the Titan would struggle pulling Bad Behavior a little and a whole lot pulling some of my equipment. My 5320 4WD John Deere with a cage and belly pan, root grapples, and 8 ft brown harrow would probably give the ol Titan a little hell. Not saying theyre not nice trucks, just not quite enough truck for my purposes. Good luck with the new ride there Nathan.

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR