So my boys got in to a fight

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

rocket
Site Sponsor

So my boys got in to a fight

Post by rocket »

The 5 year old was watching TV on the floor, and the 2 year old jumped on his neck. So the 5 year old jumps up and chases him in to the bedroom, where the 2 year old grabs an old 35mm camera to defend himself with.
So the 5 year old dis-arms him, and swings the a-fore mentioned weapon by the strap, and clocks the 2 year old in the head :dooh:
I was across the house, but realized the scream was not of a normal nature so I went to investigate (Mom was in the shower).
I swooped him up, and proceeded to the bathroom where mom was. Upon arrival the two goose eggs that were swelling like ballons revealed two deep penetrations that start to pour blood like a prize fighter taking a beating. While I try to keep blood out of his eye (if it has ever happened to you, then you know it freaks you out when you can't see because of blood distorting your vision) the Mrs gets the Doc on the phone. They send us to "urgent care" at our HMO. By the time we get there, the drama is over, the crying has stopped, but the blood is still trickling. So they glued him back together again, just like Humpty Dumpty. I got to admit, he's a little tough guy.
Amazing how when it was all over, the french fries and ketchup at Hobbit Hoagies made everything all better.
And to think I was going to shoot birds this afternoon :roll:
Stay Thirsty My Friends
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

Boys.... :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup: Thats the good stuff. :beer: :beer:
GULP! free since 1970.
Eerman
Site Sponsor

Post by Eerman »

It ain't just boys...Tell him he'll match Madeline's black eye at school tommorrow. :lol:
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner."
Barhopr
Site Sponsor

Post by Barhopr »

I can see some of that in my future with my two boys. Let me guess, Mom said it was your fault for not keeping an eye on them :lol:
VIVA la BT

Image_______________Image
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

Eerman wrote:It ain't just boys...Tell him he'll match Madeline's black eye at school tommorrow. :lol:
Oh yeah, peas in a pod :thumbup:
Stay Thirsty My Friends
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

Barhopr wrote:I can see some of that in my future with my two boys. Let me guess, Mom said it was your fault for not keeping an eye on them :lol:
Of course. I told her after we had the second that one she would one day look out the window in to the back yard and see them slugging it out. Didn't help things when I reminded her of that while at the Dr. :roll:
Stay Thirsty My Friends
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

It don't have to be just boys. I had a daughter and a son.

Ain't kids great. :roll:
What was I supposed to do today?
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

Only big brother is allowed to do this to his little brother of course.....if any other kid would have even attempted this, they would have been on their way to urgent care :lol:
Me and my brother used to scuffle like that all the time, but if anybody else tried, it was on :smt014 :smt013
Boys.....you gotta love 'em :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
DuctTapeKing

Post by DuctTapeKing »

I got 2 boys as well, 5 & 3. Ruff N tumble is all I can say. Heads wounds always bleed a lot. You would think they will learn somesort of lesson from this, but probably not. There will be more emerangcy room visits in your future!!!! Have fun. ~~D~~
One of the greatest things in this life is to know yourself.
snatch-n-reel
Site Sponsor

Post by snatch-n-reel »

How was the camera? I had plenty of goose eggs growing up.
Let me get them Numbers!!!!!!!!
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

DuctTapeKing wrote:You would think they will learn somesort of lesson from this, but probably not.
Funny you mention that, when we got home yesterday afternoon I asked my 5 year old if he "learned his lesson today". His reply was "Oh, yeah, but right now I don't think I remember what it was". :roll: :-D
Stay Thirsty My Friends