Teeeeeebow!

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Fireman

Post by Fireman »

Nothig like a school that had a male homecomming queen!!!!!!!! I believe that was FSU. :smt004
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Fireman wrote:Nothig like a school that had a male homecomming queen!!!!!!!! I believe that was FSU. :smt004

hugh?

Is that really true?
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Reel Country
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Country »

I believe they did that twice.
mojokoko

Post by mojokoko »

Are you sure we had a male homecoming queen?

I just can't picture any guy agreeing to do that unless he was gay.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

BAD BEHAVIOR wrote:MD, Granted it took three days to get back to the computer, but I was at the cabin and I dont generally take the laptop with me. All Im saying is I hope the dawgs dont come to the sUGAr bowl( THere I spelled it like you guys do) with their heads in their arse, cause ANYTHING can happen! Especially this year! I mean think about it this way , WAM told me you actually caught a fish this year when he was guiding you, so if that can happen, why cant Hawaii win?????? :smt005 :smt005
Now I know some lieing going on...WAM ain't never guided me. I've been on WAM's boat, but even then, he was just jocking the steering wheel while trying to get information out of me.

I agree that if the DAWGS don't come to play, it could be a long day. However, if they don't win, I ain't skeered of you boy, cuz we done beat your team :smt005
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Reel Country wrote:I believe they did that twice.
I need some proof before I believe this one...

HOMECOMING ELIGIBILITY:

- A Homecoming Chief and Princess shall be elected during the Homecoming Election by a fifty percent plus one of the votes cast in the Homecoming election and shall represent the Florida State University Student Body at Homecoming activities and other appropriate related functions.

- All applicants for Homecoming Chief shall be a senior undergraduate male, sponsored by a registered organization, a university residence hall, a fraternity, or himself. All applicants for Homecoming Princess shall be a senior undergraduate female, sponsored by a registered organization, a university residence hall, a sorority, or herself.

- Applicants must be Undergraduates who:

· Have an FSU cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75

· Have completed or be registered for completion of 90 or more hours

· Must have attended Florida State at least one (1) year and be taking 12 or more credit hours in the semester of their candidacy. Those undergraduate seniors who need less than 12 hours to graduate in the semester of their candidacy may be exempted from the 12 or more credit hour requirement. Written documentation to that effect must be submitted

sounds like some urban folklure RC; unless FSU broke the rules, but that would never happen 8)
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
crappielimits

Post by crappielimits »

I rember in the mid 90s FSU having a cross dressed male homecoming queen!
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

They had a stripper for the halftime show in the50's or 60's and that is the truth.
All things are possible when you turn your life to Jesus.If you don't know how just ask.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

CairoTrout wrote:They had a stripper for the halftime show in the50's or 60's and that is the truth.
Back in the 60's they would give you $10 to come to the game :smt005
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Is this thread still about Tebow?
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
weaver brown

teeeeeebow

Post by weaver brown »

We scored 12 points just on field goals. How many 60 yard field goals did Tebow kick???
Fireman

Post by Fireman »

With a QB like TEBOW u dont have to kick Field Goals like that fat boy does for FSU :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
Reel Country
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Country »

SHOWBOAT wrote:
Reel Country wrote:I believe they did that twice.
sounds like some urban folklure RC; unless FSU broke the rules, but that would never happen 8)
The Florida Flambeau wrote:The current selection and crowning process, meanwhile, was put into place after 17-year-old male student Billie Wade won the title of Homecoming princess in 1980. Wade hoped to draw attention to sexual stereotypes by running for the title. With many students threatening to boycott Homecoming festivities due to Wade's victory, and with the University fearing a loss of support from alumni, a compromise was made and the crowning of the chief and princess was, from then on, to take place at PowWow rather than the football game. Today the FSU Alumni Association interviews candidates before the Homecoming court is finalized.

Complete story from Florida Flambeau

There was a second in the 90's but haven't found any info on it, yet.
Fireman

Post by Fireman »

Reel Country I believe you left the FSU fans a little speechless :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
crappielimits

Post by crappielimits »

They probably can`t afford to speak after paying Bowden over 2 mill. and bailing all their players out of jail.