FSU

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

crappielimits

FSU

Post by crappielimits »

Does anyone know which players will miss the Bowl? Also who is really the BOSS or head coach? This is very disappointing for the players! Probably will really hurt recruiting.
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

I think their record may hurt worse than this.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

They cant release the names because of privacy issues. The easiest way to tell is stop by a practice and see who's missing :roll: If they aint playing, they aint practicing if they have been suspended. Just go down the roster and check 'em off if you care that much. As for the BOSS, that would be Jimbo hince Bobby directing most answers to questions to "you'll have to ask Coach Fisher about that." Recruiting wont be affected because players picking FSU now are coming for the future under Fisher, not Bowden. This bowl wont mean jack anyway....nothing against Kentucky 'cause they'll probably win anyway...suspended players or not. It will just wrap up another 7-6 season :x :smt010

Can't wait till Fisher has sole hold of the reins and turns this program back towards dominance :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
flatfish

Post by flatfish »

I too look forward to when Jimbo has the helm. 7 and soon to be 6 is bad enough, but so much worse when overall repectability takes such a hit.