NFGFC MEETING

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

devans850
Site Sponsor

NFGFC MEETING

Post by devans850 »

Last night I spoke about local businesses donating products to various orginizations and clubs. Erica said she thought some of the things I said sounded negative. What I was trying to say was we appreciate the business as well as other local businesses and feedback from the local folks was appreciated. If there were any misunderstandings I apalogize. Thanks
JUST SHUT UP AND FISH!
Eerman
Site Sponsor

Re: NFGFC MEETING

Post by Eerman »

Don't think you came across bad at all Dale. Point was, if businesses donate, we should think them, so that they know they're making an impact. :thumbup: Tell the bossman I'll be down for my powerpole as soon as I can loosen the leash. :lol:
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner."
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Didn't sound negative to me, just like a businessman trying to explain to the masses, that in order to give (donate) you need to receive (get business in return). Everybody wants to get something but sometimes forget to give back. Don't worry, Casey is spending enough today to take the club through the rest of the year.

Keep it up the good work and thank you for your support.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

Good morning Dale... As some have already indicated, I didn't hear any thing negative in what you said. I think you presented the issue from a Business prespective and I think its good for us as customers and potential requestors for contributions to be reminded of just how many requests are received by Businesses and that it's important for us to express our appreciation. We probably needed to hear that. As far as Erica's concerns....I appreciate that as well. It's nice to know that folks are interested in how their comments may have been received and have the level of interest it takes to make sure that a misunderstanding has not occured. :thumbup: :D
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

Because of what you said, I will be boycotting your place of business until this afternoon.
Ty one on

Post by Ty one on »

Dang Dale, When did you start listening to Erica? :-D
If we were all crazy, Wouldn't that make us all normal.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Now that we know you were not negative NFGFC would like to double its order. :-D
WHOSE FISH IS IT?