Social Photos...

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

bman

Social Photos...

Post by bman »

Thanks to Tom, Chalk, All the Cooks and the other Sponsors...
It was a good time and a ton of prizes!

Here is a link to the few photos we took
http://picasaweb.google.com/BevisPhotos/BBFSocial08

And here is my Favorite...
Mrs. Big Bend Gyrene doing a skin cancer check on JumpTrout and finding something!
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Re: Social Photos...

Post by Jumptrout51 »

She doesn't have to be so damn happy about it. :(
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Post by Dubble Trubble »

Jumptrout51 wrote:She doesn't have to be so damn happy about it. :(
Yup, you definitely a candidate for a BBF hat, not a visor........ :lol:

Dubble :smt005
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
RodBow
Site Sponsor

Post by RodBow »

At least JT kept his clothes on this time - I heard the Doc wanted to give him a total lookover :D
use your opportunities ...

218 Carolina Skiff
25 Bayliner Deck
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

Rodbow, you undoubtedly heard that story from Jumptrout. Think the doc actually told him he would need to visit her or another Dermatologist in the future and warned him he would need to get a full skin exam to ensure any other suspect spots weren't missed... needs vs. wants are two far different things, and afraid if Jumptrout told you his side of the story he's confusing the two :-D

For those of us that were firsthand witnesses, when he was told he likely needed to book a FUTURE visit with a Dermatologist for a thorough checkup, we had to urge restraint from instant disrobing (and had to make the request repeatedly :wink: )

Think it was Barry that said it best, when he told Jumptrout that he bet it had been a long time since someone of the fairer sex had told him he needed to disrobe!!! :smt005

In all seriousness, me and the doc really enjoyed meeting everyone today and Jumptrout, though she didn't say what type she did say that you were quite some kind of character :wink:

BBG
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
qoutrage
Site Sponsor

Post by qoutrage »

Nice pictures, Barry. :D It was good to see ya. I guess that must be Jessica in the shades. I missed meeting her, dang it...She's a sho-nuf purtty gal. :D Ya shulda brought her down to the kitchen area to meet all us old goats...Well, most of us down there were old goats..Don't want to get wevans or a couple others in a tizzy calling them old. :-D
Ty one on

Post by Ty one on »

Thanks for posting the pix Bman, And a bigger thanks for the sponsorship. :thumbup:
If we were all crazy, Wouldn't that make us all normal.
Charles
Site Sponsor

Post by Charles »

I imagine she could find a lot of suspect looking spots in that crowd. I gotta' go in this week and get one...or should I say...another one...filleted off my back.