Meals on Wheels Tournament Results.

All things dealing with kayaks and kayak fishing.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

jsuber
Site Sponsor

Meals on Wheels Tournament Results.

Post by jsuber »

Thanks for the GREAT turn out everyone we raised in $5000 with 100 anglers and $240 in Kayak Raffle for Meals on Wheels and Advantage Marine raised another $407 in a customer Appreciation Raffle to bring the total to $5647 Thanks for Supporting Meals on Wheels and helping to provide 1000 meals.

TOURNAMENT RESULTS

First Place Winners

1st Place in the Slam is John Lee with a 62.725" Slam that won a Hobie Revolution.

1st Place in the Redfish Division is Travis Brock with a 36" Redfish won a Heritage Redfish 12 Thanks to TNT Hideaway.

1st Place in the Trout Division is Jeff Dutrow with a 23.875" Trout won a
Tarpon 160i Thanks to Sunjammers.

1st Place in the Flounder Division is Bill Livingston with a 18.25" Flounder won a Search 15 w/rudder Thanks to The Wilderness Way.

Winner of the Spot Division for 7 Spots on one side was Mike McNamara who recieved a Spot Satellite Messenger with a one year subscription Thanks to Spot Messenger

2nd Place Winners

2nd Place in the Slam division is Gene McMahon with a 62.625" Slam won a AT Fish Stix Paddle and MTI PFD Thanks to MTI and Adventure Technologies

2nd Place in the Redfish division is Eric Johnson with a 30.625" Redfish won a AT Straight Shaft SS T4 E and MTI PFD Thanks to MTI and Adventure Technologies

2nd Place in the Trout division is Brian Barr with a 22.5" Trout won a
AT Straight Shaft SS T4 E and MTI PFD Thanks to MTI and Adventure Technologies

2nd Place in the Flounder division is Greg Blackwell with a 17" Flounder won a AT Straight Shaft SS T4 E and MTI PFD Thanks to MTI and Adventure Technologies

3rd Place Winners

3rd Place in the Slam division is Justin Wilson with a 62" Slam won a
Capt Dick Stakeout Pole Thanks to Stan at Capt Dick Enterprises.

3rd Place in the Redfish division is Walt Widener with a 28" Redfish won a Capt Dick Stakeout Pole Thanks to Stan at Capt Dick Enterprises.

3rd Place in the Trout division is Jacob Flentke with a 21.875" Trout won a Capt Dick Stakeout Pole Thanks to Stan at Capt Dick Enterprises.

3rd Place in the Flounder division is Derrick Jaastad with a 14.75" Flounder won a Capt Dick Stakeout Pole Thanks to Stan at Capt Dick Enterprises.

Thanks again to all of the sponsors for participating and helping support Meals on Wheels.

All Proceeds go to Elder Care Services and their Meals on Wheels Program

Last edited by jsuber on March 31st, 2008, 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chalk

Re: Meals on Wheels Tournament Results.

Post by Chalk »

Nice :thumbup: :thumbup:
Littoral

Post by Littoral »

jsuber wrote:1st Place in the Trout Division is Jeff Dutrow with a 22.875" Trout won a
Tarpon 160i Thanks to Sunjammers.
Thanks Jeff, but with all respect (to the fish), the judges said it was 23.875.
Actually listening to what other people say is worth the effort.
Eerman
Site Sponsor

Post by Eerman »

Congrats to everybody...that is one heck of a turnout and a heck of a lot of cash for Meals on Wheels. :thumbup:
"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man....I could be eating a slow learner."
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

Your Right Lit. Sorry, i just typed it in wrong.
Littoral

Post by Littoral »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
Actually listening to what other people say is worth the effort.