Boga grips

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

GAJOEY
Site Sponsor

Boga grips

Post by GAJOEY »

I have been wanting a boga grip for a while but am having a hard time spitting out the $120 for one. Has anyone used one of the knock off that they are selling on ebay? just curious any feed back would be nice.I know it will not be the same quality as a original. It is just hard to sink $120 in one that will get limited use. here they are

http://cgi.ebay.com/LIPPER-FISH-GRIPPER ... dZViewItem
Watch out for the one who brings a spoon to a knife fight..he is either really stupid or really good with a spoon. <')))><
Good Times

Re: Boga grips

Post by Good Times »

You won't lose fish on the boga grip. You will loose fish on a knock off brand. I've used both. The Boga is a great piece of equipment. I've had other brand allow fish to slip out if they are twisting and turning. The Boga doesn't let go. It is not cheap though.
gonefishing

Post by gonefishing »

its worth the clams,ie...twisting black tip......finger still itches where it was
snatch-n-reel
Site Sponsor

Post by snatch-n-reel »

i have a $35 pair from wal-mart that has done a good job for me so far they haven't froze up after three trips and after sunday being off 4 oz on my big fish of 4 lb . 4 oz. it is wirth the money to not buy the BOGA GRIP
Let me get them Numbers!!!!!!!!
ak man

Post by ak man »

It's worth every penny, they're incredible.
tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic