Do it Dawgs!!

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Do it Dawgs!!

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

How bout 6 to 6 bottom of the eighth??? I cant believe Im pulling for the Dawgs so hard!! Good luck to you silver britches(or is that just football??)
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Re: Do it Dawgs!!

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Dammit boy, Dawgs got it done!! Congrats and Ill be pulling for the SEC tomorrow night!!!
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

:smt038 :smt038 :smt038
GO DAWGS
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
snatch-n-reel
Site Sponsor

Post by snatch-n-reel »

Me either BB, Go dawgs.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me get them Numbers!!!!!!!!
Welby
Site Sponsor

Post by Welby »

Thanks for the Support guys....I know the feeling, I do pull for Auburn on a regular basis (other than when they play the Dawgs) but I hardly ever pull for the Gators. I did however root them on against Ohio State for the National Title...........It's a SEC thang ! Go Dawgs !! We still need one more ...
Jon Boat

Post by Jon Boat »

WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's that coming down the track......
Sea Dawg
Site Sponsor

Post by Sea Dawg »

GO Dawgs all the way :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

We are gonna miss Gordon Beckham...what a stud player! Those danged announcers did nothing but sing the praises of Fresno. You could tell they thought Fresno wrapped it up in the top of the 8th. Sure was sweet for the real DAWGS to make them eat their words in the bottom of the 8th. These guys don't know the meaning of quit and late innings wins are their stock in trade. Did ya'll see the 1st Fresno batter of the 9th grin when Fields took the mound. He was obviously thinking of Fields crappy outing against Sanford. Fields wiped the smile right off his face with a 95 mph fastball that brushed the corner like it was painted on :-D

One more! GO DAWGS! :smt004 :thumbup:
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

MudDucker wrote:We are gonna miss Gordon Beckham...what a stud player! Those danged announcers did nothing but sing the praises of Fresno. You could tell they thought Fresno wrapped it up in the top of the 8th. Sure was sweet for the real DAWGS to make them eat their words in the bottom of the 8th. These guys don't know the meaning of quit and late innings wins are their stock in trade. Did ya'll see the 1st Fresno batter of the 9th grin when Fields took the mound. He was obviously thinking of Fields crappy outing against Sanford. Fields wiped the smile right off his face with a 95 mph fastball that brushed the corner like it was painted on :-D

One more! GO DAWGS! :smt004 :thumbup:
What about Fresnos' supposed closers' smile when he hung that fastball and got a two run bomb shelled out of the park. That was the better grin!! A grin like" Ive never had a ball hit that far!!!"

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
WaltDawg
Site Sponsor

Post by WaltDawg »

Those boys are earning it, GO DAWGS!