Aucilla River ramp fee

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Fisherman989
Site Sponsor

Re: Aucilla River ramp fee

Post by Fisherman989 »

I have seen the broken trailers at Aucill River too. You do have to be careful ...esp on low tide. I went down to the tax office in Perry the first time I got the decals....got 8 of them for my fishing buddies....but last year they let me phone them in and paid with a credit card. It's a good deal if you go there often...like I do. :D
No Slack

Post by No Slack »

I called the couthouse...send $20 check payable to Taylor County Tax Collector, enclose short letter stating you want the boat ramp decal, mail to P.O. Box 30 Perry, FL 32348. The clerk did not mention that you could pay by credit card over the phone, but neither did I ask.
Fisherman989
Site Sponsor

Post by Fisherman989 »

No Slack.....I had to pay by credit card last year....maybe because I'm outta state...but I'll ask this year when I renew..next month....if I can send a check :) You can use this decal anywhere in Taylor County too. I've been several times to Keaton Beach and used the decal.
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

captkeyser wrote:I'm fine with the ramp the way that it is. Those of us who fish it know how to put in on a negative.....but I do like your style JT.
Ditto
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.