RAT'S!!

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Sir reel
Site Sponsor

RAT'S!!

Post by Sir reel »

Suggestions please.

I posted a notice last week in the "for sale" section regarding my parents Tracker Marine Pontoon Boat being for sale. I had a call from Dad last evening and he had gone down to the boat house to begin cleaning up the rig and getting it ready for viewing. The last time he was in it was last May. Since then water rats have taken up residence in every cushion and seat on the boat. Large holes ( fist size) have been chewed in them and materials removed for nesting. He has taken steps to eliminate the rodents. He spoke with one marine dealer who estimated $1500 to replace the seating. I haven't seen the actual damage yet so I don't have a good idea of just how bad it is. If I were to bring the seats up here (assuming they are repairable) does any one know of someone who would be good to work with in reparing them? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Bob's Auto & Marine Upholstery 3082 W. Tharpe, 575-7577 :thumbup:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”