Where and How much

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Hoping4fun

Where and How much

Post by Hoping4fun »

I have noticed that there are quite a few people on here from around Valdosta. I have a question for yall. I want to get another battery put on my boat, with one of those battery switches. Which place should I take it, out of the few boat places that are around here. Also, any ideas about how much this would cost, and would it be smart to add a battery charger also?

Thanks,
dstockwell

Post by dstockwell »

Cost not sure.

Either Diamond Eagle Marine or Cotton Marine. I have not had to deal with either so I do not know reputation. May be a fairly easy self install. Valdosta Outboard may do that type of work, if so that would be #1 choice.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

It is a very easy do-it yourself job :thumbup: Instructions are easy to follow, the hardest part is deciding where ya want to mount the switch :D The switch should run around $25, and a GOOD start/trolling battery is around $120 :o
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”