Good Wednesday Morning

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

tin can
Site Sponsor

Good Wednesday Morning

Post by tin can »

Mornin, folks.
What was I supposed to do today?
wevans
Site Sponsor

Re: Good Wednesday Morning

Post by wevans »

Mornin folks :smt006 a new era is born today :beer: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Barhopr
Site Sponsor

Post by Barhopr »

Good morning Comrades
VIVA la BT

Image_______________Image
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

Morning Comrades.......gotta go to work now. Finally got the kids back to sleep around 1:30am after all the hootin' and hollerin' stopped on our street....oh yeah, and the freakin' firecrackers :smt009

Have a goood one!
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Good morning all. :smt006
Now get to work, there are millons on wellfare that are in need of your hard earned dollar. :smt089
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
whitebc
Site Sponsor

Post by whitebc »

Mornin yall
A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the telephone.
bman

Post by bman »

Morning all!
Oh no- I'm being censored----
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

NOT SO GOOD MORNIN, WE ALL NEED TO GET SEVERAL MORE JOBS TO TAKE CARE OF THE POOR HOMELESS AND UNDERPRIVALEDGE SINCE THEY WILL NOT BE WORKING FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS. I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO CLOSE DOWN BIG BEND FISHING SINCE NOBODY WILL HAVE TIME TO GO FISHING. :smt012 :smt012 :smt012 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt009 :smt009 :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :smt006 :smt006 :smt006
FUTCHCAIRO
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

:smt006 Good morning :-D Got some other stuff I'd like to say but..... :smt009
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
BayGator

Post by BayGator »

Barhopr wrote:Good morning Comrades
Dos Vedanya
captkeyser
Site Sponsor

Post by captkeyser »

Glorious morning indeed!!!! Headed out for some inshore Grouper around noon. :-D :thumbup: :thumbup: :smt006
CrispyFishin

Post by CrispyFishin »

It was a great morning, and this is shaping up to be a great afternoon. Maybe for the first time ever, millions of Americans are realizing for the first time that Hannity and Rush aren't much more than radio entertainment.

Today we can embrace unity and hope!

Don't waste time being worried, dissapointed, or scared. That's what the fear mongers have feasted on for years.

It's a great day for the USA! :smt006
Work 'em silly Gators!!
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

CrispyFishin, say this with as much civility as possible... dream on... maybe 4 years from now if leadership moves to the center (as in many ways did the prior democrat president), but way early to preach on unity... facts show when you boil down to the truth the country is still darn close to being split 50/50 on conservative vs. liberal (rural vs. urban as well) values, and here's the proof...

Still, I'll be praying for the dems to succeed because I believe the nation's success is more important to me than a single party (can't help but wonder how many dems prayed for current leader to succeed) :smt017

As for Hannity and Rush, MSNBC itself reported last night the thought that the degree of the split vote (see map) will actually raise Hannity and Rush's stock, reminding viewers that Rush was actually most popular when the last Democrat president was in office.

Hope I don't get censored for the above as I think I'm being pretty level in sharing some data for all to reflect upon... and along those lines here's a pretty level congratulations to the Dems from the Wall Street Journal that I believe might be interesting to everyone, regardless of party.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122586244657800863.html

Respectfully,
BBG
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

CrispyFishin wrote:It was a great morning, and this is shaping up to be a great afternoon. Maybe for the first time ever, millions of Americans are realizing for the first time that Hannity and Rush aren't much more than radio entertainment.

Today we can embrace unity and hope!

Don't waste time being worried, dissapointed, or scared. That's what the fear mongers have feasted on for years.

It's a great day for the USA! :smt006
How would you know if you don't listen :roll: All I can say is at least they don't hide who they are to gain public approval. My vote came from my personal beliefs, not what Hannity and Rush stand for. What you see is what you get. Not the case with the administration in waiting. Too bad your boy had to move to the center to gain a good percentage of the support he got. Too bad our boy didn't represent the majority of us. The Republicans didn't lose last night......McCain did. Regardless, Obama pulled off an amazing feat. Of course, with over $600 million to spend, did he expect anything less? Let's see him back up what he ran on now and not blame Bush for the next 4 years for his failures and extreme policies to come. That excuse only works for so long. Hopefully now all liberals can come out and say that they are "finally proud of their country for the first time in their lives." I've been proud since day one and will continue to be so, regardless of who is in the White House :thumbup:
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

dolphinatic wrote: Hopefully now all liberals can come out and say that they are "finally proud of their country for the first time in their lives." I've been proud since day one and will continue to be so, regardless of who is in the White House :thumbup:

True dat my freizzle
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"