FSU / UF Game

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

FSU / UF Game

Post by dolphinatic »

Well, looks like it will be over at the half. I had a "friendly" wager with a buddy this week and he set the over/under at 30. I took the over :roll: I picked UF to win 51-20. We'll see.....
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Re: FSU / UF Game

Post by dolphinatic »

Well, with defensive coverage like this, how bad will it get???? Oh yeah, and now Drew is in :roll:
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

I took a test - figured it would be more exciting :smt005
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

Chalk wrote:I took a test - figured it would be more exciting :smt005
Man aint that the truth :sleep:

I wish FSU could just be competitive. That wont happen when you drop passes, throw easy picks, have to settle for FG's when Florida turns the ball over to you in the red zone, attempt a fake FG in the rain against the fastest defense you have faced this season, and look silly against the run :smt009 It's one thing to lose, it's another to get BEAT :smt011

Team BevisRealty.com
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

dolphinatic wrote:I had a "friendly" wager with a buddy this week and he set the over/under at 30
Oh well, I guess neither of us took it. Dead on with the odds :roll: I guess that was the best part of the game :thumbup:

If nothing else, I hope UF puts it to Alabama next week :smt098

Team BevisRealty.com
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

That was UGLYYYYYYYYY :smt011

CONGRATS GATORS :thumbup: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Jeffry50

Post by Jeffry50 »

I think it will be a little closer with Bama. Come on Tom you know Saban's the man and worth every penny!
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

Jeffry50 wrote: Come on Tom you know Saban's the man and worth every penny!
Tell that to the Dolphins cracka :smt005 :smt009

If that were the case, he still owes Miami a few bucks :roll:

I'll admit that Saban is a good college coach.....I just lost all respect for him as a man when he couldn't own up to not being able to succeed at the professional level and had to come crawling back to the college game much like "The visor" did when Washington didn't work out for him either :smt009

Team BevisRealty.com