Project anyone?

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Chalk

Project anyone?

Post by Chalk »

It just needs a little sanding, cleaning, patching, filling, repowering, electronics, steering, painting and a trailer :o .....The guy seems to want to make you think its worth about 10K, from the pictures 3K would be my limit, but I'm frugal :lol:

So many projects so little money and time :-D 8)

25 foot Mako
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

I never could leave well enough alone :P

Well What'd cha expect....

The seller is driv'n round with New Jersey License plates...
:o :-D
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
dbplug
Site Sponsor

Post by dbplug »

NEW YORK CITY!?! oops new yersey.
Is Makko a chinese knockoff of a Mako?
for petes sake
Atticus
Site Sponsor

Post by Atticus »

I intend to write a strongly-worded letter to the chair of the Anti-NY/NJ Deffamation League :lol:

A lot of folks in NJ and NY are actually hard-core boaters, they boat in a part of the Atlantic which can turn into a real nasty biotch pretty quick
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

Atticus, :-)

its been fun.... but I will assume full responsibility for any negative assertions that may have been cast towards New Jersey Residences current, future, or past. :cry:

In my attempt to provide some comic relief for our readers during a period of fishing inactivity on which to report, I was guilty of less than responsible sensitivity towards anyone with positive feelings towards New Jersey. Please accept my sincere apology on their behalf and I hope this acknowledgement in some small measure helps to heal the wounds :oops: :) .
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Atticus
Site Sponsor

Post by Atticus »

Its good humor :thumbup:
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

Just between us Cats

CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

Yeah Atticus, lots of boaters here in the South too. Very few fishermen though. Folks up there in Yankee land ridicule Southerners a lot worse than we do them. For us it's just a Southern passtime to kid about yankees. For many of them that I've dealt with, they purely hate us. Go figure. :o
Me personally, I like having a token Yankee around to poke fun at. :wink: I've fished with you, and your one of the good ones, if that helps any. :thumbup:
Semper Fi