2009 2nd Annual Forgotten Coast Kayak Fishing Classic

All things dealing with kayaks and kayak fishing.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

jsuber
Site Sponsor

Re: 2009 2nd Annual Forgotten Coast Kayak Fishing Classic

Post by jsuber »

Thanks to everyone that attending this years.........Raffle. I'm sorry I had to cancel the tournament at the last minute, but we are all still alive to fish another day, and many came home with some very nice prizes. Thanks for attending and on behalf of the Wakulla County Senior Services Center, thanks very much.

One special lady received a wheel chair that was contributed by the makers of the Fish Grip. We were going to have her attend the event but with the in climate weather we decided to for go the ceremony.

We were able to give away 6 kayaks, 4 Capt Dick Stakeout Poles, 2 Hobie Stakeout Poles, 6 Adventure Technology paddles, 4 MTI Calcuta PFDs and Sustain, Stradic and Solstice combination rods and Terramar and Clarus rods. Wealso gave away Nemire lures and many many other items in the raffle and the Captains Bag.

Next year we will make arrangements to have standards that will be along the lines of NOAA making a small craft advisory as a condition to cancel the competition and turn the event into a party and raffle so that competitors can decide to attend the raffle and party or not.

Thanks again to all that participated.
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

As Chalk said, it was a heck of a show. More prizes than I've ever seen for a tournament, and great food and drink.

Thanks for the invite. I look forward to next year. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
What was I supposed to do today?
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

Old Liam did a hell of a job searing them Shrimps. Damn good food.