WANNA GO FISHING???

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

CAPTAIN CHARLIE
Site Sponsor

WANNA GO FISHING???

Post by CAPTAIN CHARLIE »

This is an old post, and since I don't know how to delete it I'l leave it as is.
Fished with family last weekend, caught trout and Spanish. Hope to do better this weekend. Boat will be full but next weekend, give me a call if you want to go.

If you don't have a boat and wanna fish call me. 2120660...if you miss me it's becasue my cell doesn't work that well down there some times. Keep trying.
I'm usually ten minutes from the house so if anyone decides to drive down to fish I can run back in and pick you up. NO..I don't want any money. Just bring your lunch.

Charlie
Last edited by CAPTAIN CHARLIE on April 6th, 2004, 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FLAT BROKE CHARTERS (RETIRED)
VERY AFFORDABLE FLATS FISHING
U.S.C.G. MASTERS LISC. AUX. SAIL
850 893-1050 cell 212-0660
CAPTAIN CHARLIE
Site Sponsor

NOT THAT GOOD

Fished the flats west of the light house. Lots of hits, lots of shorts and a few keepers. Fished Thursday afternoon and most of today, Friday.
Didn't do much beter. Lots of wind. I must say the weather was great for sipping an early morning coffee and enjoying a good cigar. Fishing is always great.

Catch me next time.

Charlie
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

I fished inside the mouth of Dickerson Bay this afternoon and caught half a dozen shorts, a 20", an 18" and a just over 15"er in 1 1/2 hours :-D all within sight of the boat landing :thumbup: :thumbup:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Cranfield
Site Sponsor

Post by Cranfield »

A generous offer Captain Charlie, unfortunately most of the poor souls on here have to work.
Those of us that are available to go fishing anywhere, anytime, anyhow, live too far away to take advantage of your generosity. :D

Tight lines. :thumbup:
CAPTAIN CHARLIE
Site Sponsor

FISHING

I do fish weekends, and my house at Oyster Bay is 45 min from town.

Hope to fish with you some time.

Charlie