Ecofina 3/13

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Fish Masterson
Site Sponsor

Post by Fish Masterson »

Rocket, we need to test this location thing. First, we need to locate ourselves on the same boat, then, we need to be sure said boat is located in the water(preferably near the econfina), then maybe we can locate some fishies. :lol:
Are we on for Saturday?
Fish Masterson
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

I have to babysit all weekend!!!!!!!!!!! Sue has a scrapbook get together Saturday, and Sunday. I'm stuck at the house. I really can't complain since she only does it every other month. How about next weekend? Or you can come to the house, and watch the boy. I promise to give you a full report, and I'll even give you some fresh fish! :-D :-D :-D :-D
Fish Masterson
Site Sponsor

Post by Fish Masterson »

I guess we had better push it back until next weekend, but dang, don't you think it's about time you started takin that boy fishin! No since in waitin till he's in college. :lol:
Fish Masterson
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

Well, he is still 6 mos. away from his 2nd birhtday. I'll run it past his mom, but I'm pretty sure he is not allowed to go. Are you working in town tomorrow? Call me tomorrow if there is a chance you can go. Maybe I can pull it off.
Fish Masterson
Site Sponsor

Post by Fish Masterson »

Well, I promised the help I would take him if we finished the job up, so I already have a deck hand for tommorow, but if you want to follow me around and take notes, give me a call in the morning. I'll be running around for a few hours before we hit the ramp.
Fish Masterson
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

Now you and I both know that is code for "Rocket, please put go fishing so I can follow you, catch fish, and look good in front of the help!!!" :-D :-D :-D