St. Marks 3-21

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

GoneGator
Site Sponsor

St. Marks 3-21

Post by GoneGator »

Well the trout are on the flats! Slept in a little on Sunday waiting for the tides to get better, unfortunatly so did the wind. Headed out about noon and fished in front of the lighthouse, few keepers, few shorts, a few spanish about until the tide went slack. All caught with shrimp under CT. It was a family outing so I wasn't into heading to the favorite places further east and beating everyone to death, seeing as I was playing hook baiter and fish getteroffer a lot of the time anyway. The drift was so fast that it was hard to keep slack out of the lines. I think I may want to invest in a drift bag. All in all a good day, I was glad to get out.
DixieReb
Site Sponsor

Post by DixieReb »

:thumbup: :thumbup: at least you got to go. Sure beats work'in.
Yours in the South
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

Yep, Sunday was a little windy for fishing. Bet your family still enjoyed the outing. That's the most important thing. I'm looking forward to a family trip this weekend. 8)
Semper Fi
dstockwell

Post by dstockwell »

Good yea got to go.. :thumbup: