Econfina Fever

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Re: Econfina Fever

Post by fishinfool »

Very nice video. Much better than the filet and release guy.(what a lesser-on, he would have to be smarter to be a moron) Some great catches to be proud of. The Grouper and Cobe were especially fine catches. I hope yo uare able to get out soon and maybe add to the video.
FF
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

fishinfool wrote:I hope you are able to get out soon and maybe add to the video.
FF
Me too, Fishinfool, me TOO!!!

And Bman, if you're still following this thread, it SURE tain't like I haven't tried!!! :roll: :smt102
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Post by RHTFISH »

Nice production...captures a lot of the Anky experience!
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

Maybe TOO much, right rhtfish? :(

Maybe that other video RiverRunner found (even if not actually the same location) will discourage too much new traffic :wink:
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Post by RHTFISH »

I've been blessed to make trips in and out of that river since 1970....all seasons, every weather situation one can imagine, high tide, low tide, flood conditions and no water period...early, late, midday and every hour of the night...and I always am excited about going again! There is a certain beauty there I've not found any other place. The most remote place I've ever fished is the Unakaleet River in Alaska and there are times the Anky has that same feel. Guess I keep "the fever"!
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
wft

Post by wft »

HECK IF THAT DON`T GIVE YOU FEVER NOTHING WILL. salute3
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS. SEMPER FI