FS FORUM ACCESS

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

wevans
Site Sponsor

Re: FS FORUM ACCESS

Post by wevans »

YOU have an opinion on something :o :lol: :beer: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Atticus
Site Sponsor

Post by Atticus »

Good to see Rhettley online :thumbup:
captfredfish

Post by captfredfish »

I've been trying for two days to get in. It won't even let me change my password.

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I can only handle one forum at a time. If FS continues to suck...
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

captfredfish wrote:I've been trying for two days to get in. It won't even let me change my password.

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I can only handle one forum at a time. If FS continues to suck...
Seven years between post is not all bad. A lot of people on here post on a regular basis and still say nothing.
Hang around. Occasionally something worthwhile is said.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Rhettley
Site Sponsor

Post by Rhettley »

Actually Wevans I usually have an opinion. I probably won't post it though unless it's something that gets me a bit stirred up. I'm not really a yes man.
I did threaten a gator troll on FS one morning. Kind of stupid I guess from behind a keyboard... We've got along fine since then.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Oh, beleive me, I KNOW you gots an opinion :-D and usually a good one at that :smt004 :thumbup: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
Rhettley
Site Sponsor

Post by Rhettley »

Wevans you need to reserve me a spot in the other seat on the big ol grouper diggin boat you have and I'll tell you a few of my opinions and fish stories if you agree to do the same.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Maybe the weather will actually get good enuff to go saltwater fishin some day :smt012 I'll add ya to the list of folks I'm supposed ta take fishin "with the weather this year, I aint took nobody so far" :smt009 :oops: :beer:
Rhettley
Site Sponsor

Post by Rhettley »

Weather. Well if you didn't take it into account you wouldn't find me anywhere near your boat... Seriously, one of these days I'd love to troll some plugs for some grouper and share some stories.
ferris1248
Site Sponsor

Post by ferris1248 »

Does UFgator ever come over here? :-)
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

HE WILL NOWWWWWW :hammer: :hammer: :lol: :lol: :beer: :beer:
ferris1248
Site Sponsor

Post by ferris1248 »

ssssshhhh!!!!! :)
Cranfield
Site Sponsor

Post by Cranfield »

wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Just an FYI to those folks still going to the new FS site :roll: there has been several reports of maleware and virus downloads from the new site :smt011 surf at yer own risk :o :beer: :beer:
Charles
Site Sponsor

Post by Charles »

I haven't been able to get back on over there, but I haven't exactly been bustin' a gut trying either.