Interesting

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

big bend gyrene

Interesting

Post by big bend gyrene »

Saw a news image this evening I found quite interesting... our country increasingly is sacrificing freedoms as our government increases regulation via thousand page bill after thousand page bill, and in the meantime our former communist enemies are slowly shifting to incorporate capitalism into their societies.

Looks like a new Sam's in China has QUITE a bit more freedom than ours... not saying I'm eager to move or advocating unlimited sale of wild game, but interesting nonetheless...
China Sam's.jpg
China Sam's.jpg (76.17 KiB) Viewed 702 times
Here's the link to the original photo and description...
http://www.daylife.com/photo/0adtcbr8q28dj
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Juan
Site Sponsor

Re: Interesting

Post by Juan »

I wonder what a fresh manatee steak costs per pound?
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
red_yakker
Site Sponsor

Post by red_yakker »

Juan wrote:I wonder what a fresh manatee steak costs per pound?
Mmmmmmmm, Manatee :lick:
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

They do call them sea cows, right? ;-)
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Post by RHTFISH »

There's not a Chinese PETA? :roll:

Or.....is that what they use for bait? :o
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.