Citrus in the fall...

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

FUTCHCAIRO

Re: Citrus in the fall...

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

B,MAN, WE USE TO USE PARATHION BUT IT IS OUTLAWED NOW.I WOULD THINK THAT MALATHION WOULD DO THE JOB NOW, CHECK WITH COUNTY AGENT OFFICE, THEY CAN TELL YA WHAT IS CURRENTLY BEING USED.
PA THE OLD MAN :smt006 salute2
FUTCHCAIRO
whitebc
Site Sponsor

Post by whitebc »

Nice stuff there BMan :thumbup: :thumbup:
Just to let yall know Waukeenah Fertilizer has 10 gal Satsuma Trees for 65 bucks, nice looking trees and pretty cold hardee :thumbup: :thumbup:
A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the telephone.
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

HEY BARRY, I WOULD USE A 50% MALATHION OIL SPRAY ABOUT THE MIDDLE OF APRIL TO ABOUT THE MIDDLE OF MAY, BE SURE THE SPRAY GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THE LEAVES. THE ASCS OFFICE OF THE COUNTY AGENT MAY HAVE A NEWER SPRAY FOR THIS AREA, I WOULD CHECK WITH THEM. JUST FRUITS SITE HAS IT PRETTY MUCH LIKE IT IS.
PA THE OLD MAN :smt006 :smt006 salute2
FUTCHCAIRO
MarkM

Post by MarkM »

I've just gotten into citrus up here. You guys know your stuff.
My vote is for Just Fruits too. Yeah and, those caterpillars will clean a tree in a minute.
I'm fixing to check Just Fruits for that Satsuma. I won't buy a whole lot from Lowes. I want something I know is bred for our area. Ornamentals maybe.