20' Stiffy Hybrid Push Pole

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

caseycook

20' Stiffy Hybrid Push Pole

Post by caseycook »

Used approximately 3 times in 2 years. The push pole is in great shape, but I haven't gotten any use out of it and don't see myself using it on my new boat. If I can find it, I'll even throw in the pole holder that attaches to your belt so you can fish while poling without losing the pole off the back of the boat.

Having a a nice push pole riding on the side of your boat definitely adds to your fishing street cred...:lol: :lol:

$400 - PM if interested
Boom goes the dynamite.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Re: 20' Stiffy Hybrid Push Pole

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Have Matthew put some line eyes on it.
Then you would have the longest rod around.
Which would enhance "your" street creds.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Jumptrout51 wrote:Have Matthew put some line eyes on it.
Then you would have the longest rod around.

I could do that. It wouldn't cast very far or be very fun to use but it could be done.
I can see it now, Casey Cook's Pushin' Poles, does kinda have a nice ring to it.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

caseycook wrote:and don't see myself using it on my new boat.
Did I miss pics of this new boat or was this a forward looking comment? Lets see it boy..

Congrats either way.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
caseycook

Post by caseycook »

Haven't ordered the boat yet, but will hopefully do so by the end of the week. We've decided on a 22' Express tunnel hull with a 150 Yamaha 4-stroke. Hydraulic steering, jack plate, power pole, am / fm radio, 24 volt TM, pretty much tricked out. Still trying to decide if we'll be getting the built-in rod boxes or not. I'm all for having them as I think they'd provide additional semi-dry storage and would be a great place for a third person to stand while fishing instead of having to stand in the bottom of the boat. My business partner is not sold on them....yet.

I think the thing I'm most excited about is having a 31 gallon gas tank. The Hog has an 8 gallon tank and for the last year we've been carrying a gas can along to be safe. Not having to lug a gas can around will be nice.

Waymon said that it would take probably 6-8 weeks to get the boat built and then they'd have to ship it down on a Semi. The catch is that they won't send the semi truck until they have a full load of boats coming to this area, so it could take longer. Anyone up for a road trip to Hot Springs, Arkansas here in a couple weeks???
Boom goes the dynamite.
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

caseycook wrote: Anyone up for a road trip to Hot Springs, Arkansas here in a couple weeks???
Are you buying the beer?
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

congrats. Can't wait to see her!
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
cmccord
Site Sponsor

Post by cmccord »

caseycook wrote:. Anyone up for a road trip to Hot Springs, Arkansas here in a couple weeks???
I'll be in Stuttgart, AR between Christmas and New Years. If it would be ready then I'd be happy to work something out with you.
"You cannot change the wind, you can only adjust your sails." Del Suggs
BayGator

Post by BayGator »

I see all those kickbacks working for the LOC are paying off. Congrats on the new ride.
findmeontheflats.com

Post by findmeontheflats.com »

Serious offer. How about $275, shipping is going to be expensive and ill pay that as well. Unless I can pick it up, I live in Tallahassee, but would be willing to drive if its not too far. I am in Tampa-Orlando are pretty often.
findmeontheflats.com

Post by findmeontheflats.com »

Sorry casey just realized you are in Tally also. My offer still stands. I will buy it tomorrow if you will take $275 cash.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

That's a great price for that push pole. They retail for more than $600 new. I've had a couple Hybrids now and they are the ideal blend of strength without too much weight.
caseycook

Post by caseycook »

findmeontheflats.com wrote:Sorry casey just realized you are in Tally also. My offer still stands. I will buy it tomorrow if you will take $275 cash.
That thing's long gone...sold it a while ago. Good luck in your search.
Boom goes the dynamite.