2010 NFGFC Tournament Schedule

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

caseycook

2010 NFGFC Tournament Schedule

Post by caseycook »

2010 NFGFC Schedule
February 6, 2010 – St. Marks River, Fort Ramp
March 6, 2010 – Jerry’s Bait and Tackle; Presented by Kevin's Guns and Sporting Goods
April 3, 2010 – Keaton Beach Marina - 850-578-2897; Presented by The Keaton Beach Marina
May 8, 2010 – Jerry’s Bait and Tackle
June 12, 2010 – Port St. Joe City Ramp - Port Inn: 850-229-PORT (7678); Mainstay Suites:850-229-6246; Presented by South Georgia Outdoors
July 10, 2010 – Jerry’s Bait and Tackle
August 7, 2010 – Carrabelle – C Quarters Marina- (850) 697-8400; Presented by Sea Tow
September 4, 2010 – Jerry’s Bait and Tackle
October 9, 2010 – Econfina River Ramp
November 6, 2010 – Jerry’s Bait and Tackle

2010 NFGFC Tournament Committee
Casey Cook
Jeff Trent
Ashley Mock
Tommy Thompson
Pat Irwin

The NFGFC tournament committee has an exciting year planned. There will be five Jerry's tournaments and five ramp tournaments. We've made a few changes to the traditional tournament schedule; the Keaton tournament will now be in April, the St. Joe tournament is moved to June, and the Carrabelle tournament to August. For the most part, the tournaments will be on the first Saturday following the first Thursday of the month. The only two exceptions are June and July. The tournament committee decided on these changes to take advantage of more predictable weather patterns and to take advantage of the "hot" bites in the different areas. Additionally, these changes allowed for us to stagger the ramp / Jerry's tournaments.

It would be wise to call Keaton Beach within the week to reserve your hotel room. We aren't the only people fishing these areas and the motel fills up fast during March and April. I called the Keaton Beach Marina today and told them to expect NFGFC members to be calling within the week to reserve rooms. I don't know about y'all, but I can't wait for February 6, 2010!
Last edited by caseycook on December 17th, 2009, 11:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Boom goes the dynamite.
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Re: 2010 NFGFC Tournament Schedule

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Looks ghoot CC, I'm excited.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

Looks like it is going to be another exciting year on the tournament trail. I'm looking forward to the Keaton and St Joe tournaments so we can all get together for some good food and good times around the :beer: cooler :D . Hope all of you have a great Christmas and a happy new year. See ya on Feb 6th. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

I reserved my Keaton room this afternoon. You guys had better call quick and get ya' one.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

We've got some great things in the works, so keep checking back.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"