Gunbroker.com Questions

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

big bend gyrene

Gunbroker.com Questions

Post by big bend gyrene »

From old posts, know that a number of board members have used the site to purchase.

Would greatly appreciate it if anyone can explain the process... I understand the bidding is similar to e-bay, but what I'm not sure I understand is how the shipping/working with FFL process works. Greatly appreciate it if any board member can walk through the process.

Also interested to hear how those of you who have dealt with gunbroker.com rate the experience. Happy with results? Any bad experiences? ANY tips you have will be greatly appreciated! :thumbup:
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Redfin
Site Sponsor

Re: Gunbroker.com Questions

Post by Redfin »

You pay via seller thru the site via CC (plus no tax), and your local FFL faxes the seller their license. You pay the local FFL guy a $25 fee and go get your gun the day it arrives. I just them for the first time last month and it was great. Got a buy now price and it was super low. I used DSH Firearms. Dawn was great. Paid for gun on Tuesday (on gunbroker.com) and picked up from them on Friday.
cygraphics
Site Sponsor

Post by cygraphics »

I personally haven't bought from it, but my friend buys and sells a lot on there. Nothing but good things to say about it.
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

Redfin, how did you pick a FFL? See that they identify some through gunbroker.com, but that's really my key question. Just not sure how to contact/work with the FFL.
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Redfin
Site Sponsor

Post by Redfin »

The tally gun forum recommended them, check out their web site. They also do lots of government training.

After you purchase, you just call them (DSH) and give them the fax number of the dealer you bought gun thru. They take care of the rest and call you when gun arrives in tally.