Mrs. Dubble

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Re: Mrs. Dubble

Post by Flint River Pirate »

I am very sorry Dub. You are in our prayers. You are a good man and I hate that you have to deal with something like this. If you ned anything we are all here for you.

Dave
Team Jolly Mon
Spot on

Post by Spot on »

sorry for your loss. your family will be in our prayers
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Sorry to hear of your loss Dubble. I know she fought valiantly. Very nice tribute.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

Good morning Dubble.

I just finished watching the video. Although I did not know your wife, I do now from those pictures. They speak volume's about the relationship between the two of you, how She enjoyed her life and family, and the joy and energy She brought to those around her. I am very sad right now and I will pray for you and your family. Thank you so much for sharing those images of a special lady.
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
slayer

Post by slayer »

Dubble,

I didnt have the pleasure of knowing you or your Beautiful wife...and for the purpose of this post it really doesn't matter about that.

I watched the video, and I came unglued, with every new frame, it was more clear that she was full of life and lived it to the fullest, a smile that can only be seen on a persons face that is truely at peace and happy with their life.

Because of my beliefs, I know she is sharing all the memories of her wonderful life with those that have went before her.

All that a man can ever hope for is that the person that they have chose to share their life with is happy and content right up to the very end, and please find some peace in the fact that you have accomplished that very task.

I feel a great sorrow for your loss, and would probably be with you laying in the middle of the floor crying about this loss, but I must also add that there is a large amount of envy, for the simple fact that yall got it right, and in this day and age to many things are taken for granted and overlooked, it is plain to see by the smile on her face that nothing was overlooked and the smallest of details were tended to.

Cherish the memories that she shared with you, for she did not pass, but rather she is waiting. And as sure as the sun will rise, you will meet her again in a place that will never disappear or fade away.

With the highest regards and respect for a man that got it right.

Herb Trace
2006 Nautic Star 2200 bay
2015 Suzuki DF225
Garmin 93SV
Uniden Oceanus VHF
Minn Kota Riptide ST 80 I-Pilot

One half of Team Redneck !!!!!

RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Post by RHTFISH »

Mr. DT .....I am so sorry for your loss. Like others have said so well, after watching the tribute video I feel part of your family! God Bless You and Your Family!

Ross Thomas
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
DriftingSun

Post by DriftingSun »

Can not imagine your pain DT, you and your family will be in our prayers.
reelcatch

Post by reelcatch »

Sir reel wrote:Good morning Dubble.

I just finished watching the video. Although I did not know your wife, I do now from those pictures. They speak volume's about the relationship between the two of you, how She enjoyed her life and family, and the joy and energy She brought to those around her. I am very sad right now and I will pray for you and your family. Thank you so much for sharing those images of a special lady.
I could not have said this better. I am very sorry to hear and as was stated earlier by most everyone if you need anything I would love to help.

Very sorry to hear. :smt010 :smt010

Prayers sent
:smt059 :smt059 :smt059 :smt059
qoutrage
Site Sponsor

Post by qoutrage »

As with everyone here, I am so sorry.. Time will heal your lose, and the wonderful memories will last forever.
TroutTrent

Post by TroutTrent »

Very sorry for your loss, God bless you and your family :smt010
Redbelly
Site Sponsor

Post by Redbelly »

I am so sorry for you. Lifting up a prayer for you and yours.
Work 2 fish 4 days

1988 vintage 1436 Fisher Jon
1992 vintage 15 hp Merc
GAJOEY
Site Sponsor

Post by GAJOEY »

My son and I sat With Dubble and his wife at the BBF social two years ago. Dubble and his wife came up to us and just started talking and it seemed that we had known them for years by the time the social was over. The both of them are just good people and you knew that as soon as you started talking with them. My heart hurts for Glenn and his family.
Watch out for the one who brings a spoon to a knife fight..he is either really stupid or really good with a spoon. <')))><
Reel Navy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Navy »

So sorry for your loss Dubble.
Dear Lord, please let me be the kind of person my dog thought I was .....
Cranfield
Site Sponsor

Post by Cranfield »

What a joyful and yet sad video, there was a lot of love in that film, you were a lucky man.

Deepest condolences to you and your family.
countryboy

Post by countryboy »

I am sorry for your great loss. I have not meet you but from the comments you and your wife must have been a truely great pair. Earths loss is Heavens great gain. God bless and looking forward to talking to you in the future.