What's your rig????

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Hit-n-Miss

Re: What's your rig????

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Tennessee wrote:Bought this boat Friday, have ordered glove box, installed on board charger. Has 24" sides. Sold My Ranger bass boat about 6 months ago. Going to try to make a rig of this. What do you guys think. Needs electronics, hatches, poling platform, and thinking of power pole.

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/boa/1651787506.html
Nothing wrong with that. Looks good. :-D Here's a better of my rig. Image
Last edited by Hit-n-Miss on March 25th, 2010, 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
robbankston
Site Sponsor

Post by robbankston »

Tennessee wrote:Bought this boat Friday, have ordered glove box, installed on board charger. Has 24" sides. Sold My Ranger bass boat about 6 months ago. Going to try to make a rig of this. What do you guys think. Needs electronics, hatches, poling platform, and thinking of power pole.

http://chattanooga.craigslist.org/boa/1651787506.html
Hey Tennessee I used to live in Hixson and still go back to Chattannoga here and there for work. Nice place and good fishing. Caught my first smallmouth bass up there. Good looking rig. Sturdy too.
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. -George S. Patton
Tennessee

Post by Tennessee »

I live on gann rd in hixson. Live in the big Spanish home in the curve if you are familiar. I wanted a big bay boat, but I thought if I could get something simple for now. Maybe later I could get something else. I have found out, that maybe I don't need a big heavy boat to do what I want to do in the gulf, inshore. I am usually by myself, anyway. I did want something sturdy. Cannot wait to get down there. I feel better now.
robbankston
Site Sponsor

Post by robbankston »

Been about 8 years since I lived there, but I lived over behind Hixson Elementary when I was there. Nice town and I enjoyed living there. Hear you on the heavy boat thing. Give me a decent size boat that can get skinny and I'm a happy camper. Good luck on the flats.
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. -George S. Patton
Parrothead

Post by Parrothead »

My new one
Parrothead
Barhopr
Site Sponsor

Post by Barhopr »

LuckySOB wrote:Ordered a new BT Vengence last week and said I would have it in a few weeks. Side console, 45 qt Yeti with cushion,90 HP etec, Power Pole, Garmin 546s, Carbon Fiber push pole, 80# Minn Kota, Aluminum Blue Rock trailer. Turquoise Camo Blue in color. Can't wait
Man, you are going to be ruined now, enjoy :thumbup:
VIVA la BT

Image_______________Image
robbankston
Site Sponsor

Post by robbankston »

Parrothead wrote:Image
My new one
Sweet!
Ty one on

Post by Ty one on »

Tennessee wrote:I live on gann rd in hixson. Live in the big Spanish home in the curve if you are familiar. I wanted a big bay boat, but I thought if I could get something simple for now. Maybe later I could get something else. I have found out, that maybe I don't need a big heavy boat to do what I want to do in the gulf, inshore. I am usually by myself, anyway. I did want something sturdy. Cannot wait to get down there. I feel better now.
Talking about Chattanooga......I lived there in 91 and 92 working on the rehab of the tunnels in town. What was the name that little resturant at the Stringers Ridge Tunnel? I have never forgoten that place, it had the best french frys in the world. The place was always packed and when you were done eating they would run you out of there so someone could sit down. :thumbup:
If we were all crazy, Wouldn't that make us all normal.
Tennessee

Post by Tennessee »

Is it Nickies?
Ty one on

Post by Ty one on »

Tennessee wrote:Is it Nickies?
Yes thats it. Is it still there? Also we would eat at Magoo's in East Ridge, great Bologna Burgers.
If we were all crazy, Wouldn't that make us all normal.
RiverRunner

Post by RiverRunner »

I picked this up yesterday down in Panama City. I love it, my boy and I tried it out on the Ochlockonee yesterday evening and it did GREAT!

2002 15' Polar Kraft all welded with a Yamaha 25.
reelcatch

Post by reelcatch »

This is the flats boat.
This is my run about when I want to get out a little. Not real far but out some.
Harmsway
Site Sponsor

Post by Harmsway »

RiverRunner wrote:2002 15' Polar Kraft all welded with a Yamaha 25.
OMG :smt007
To fish, or not to fish, . . . those are the answers.
Harmsway
Site Sponsor

Post by Harmsway »

Christening of "Booyah!" at Flamingo November 2004. Add trolling motor and casting platform. Coming up on 600 hours.
Christening Booyah! Nov 2004.JPG
Christening Booyah! Nov 2004.JPG (657.56 KiB) Viewed 1687 times
To fish, or not to fish, . . . those are the answers.
robbankston
Site Sponsor

Post by robbankston »

i've got to quite looking at this thread....feel a fever coming on. :D