Tournament May 22 Updated

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Re: Tournament May 22nd

Post by SHOWBOAT »

jsuber wrote:Great

Three tournaments on the same day. The Rock The Dock and the Presnels tournament. Presnels will have some veteran rockers playing a concert after his at Cape San Blas. Rock the Dock will be two day tournament with lots of cash and seafood in Panacea.
Suber,

Do you have link to any info on the Presnells tourney? First I've heard of it. Thanks
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
red_yakker
Site Sponsor

Post by red_yakker »

Warrior, I'm in. I'm pretty sure Seth is too.
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Warrior wrote:Trying something different a stringer team tournament with your five trout being with in the slot limit 15-20''
15-20 OR 16 -20?
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
sethwms

Post by sethwms »

Yeah sure, I'm in! If only Capt. Benji can keep me away from the overslot reds this time :)
Warrior
Site Sponsor

Re: Tournament May 22

Post by Warrior »

Looks like the turnout is going to be good everyone likes the format.
Warrior Inshore Charters
antoni

Post by antoni »

sounds like a pretty cool event. I'm thinking about entering the inshore kayak division. i can just rent a kayak. but for kayak is it a one day event? i like catch and release. can i release my fish after weigh in? i don't keep gators. but how would i keep my fish alive kayak fishing? stinger? or i could keep my fish in a dive bag :D i could hold a good slot red, gator and several big flounder no probs in a mesh dive bag pulled behind the yak.

anyone else here entering the kayak division?
antoni

Post by antoni »

btw, i'm not familiar with panacea. is there some good flats around the area? how is water clearity? any spoil islands, oyster bars etc. or passes witin kayak range?