REDTROUT SHOOTOUT

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

culrich
Site Sponsor

Re: REDTROUT SHOOTOUT

Post by culrich »

They have one in Carrabelle on Friday.
NO FLUKE!!!

LANARK MARKET!!!!
grasshopper

Post by grasshopper »

Getting close to serious fishing time, thought I'd post and wish everyone good luck. We've located some fish but Saturday is another day, maybe they'll still be there even with the extra pressure the weekend will bring. Hope everyone catches lots of fish we only hope we catch 1 ounce more weight than all ya'll. See ya'll at the weigh in, and oh yea stay away from our holes.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

grasshopper wrote:Getting close to serious fishing time, thought I'd post and wish everyone good luck. We've located some fish but Saturday is another day, maybe they'll still be there even with the extra pressure the weekend will bring. Hope everyone catches lots of fish we only hope we catch 1 ounce more weight than all ya'll. See ya'll at the weigh in, and oh yea stay away from our holes.
PPPpppFFFfffTTTttt!!!
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Saturday....... Protected waters a moderate chop.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Harmsway
Site Sponsor

Post by Harmsway »

I'm glad NOAA is always wrong; I think . . . :o :-?
Forecast as of 9:31 PM EDT on April 22, 2010
Synopsis For The Suwannee River To Destin Out To 60 Nm
Winds and seas will begin to increase ahead of an approaching cold front Friday night and Saturday. Winds will become south then southeast and build to exercise caution levels as the next storm system over the central U.S. Tracks east. Advisory conditions may be possible on Saturday night with this system.

Saturday
South wind 15 to 20 knots. Seas building to 3 to 5 feet near shore and 4 to 6 feet further offshore. Protected waters choppy.
To fish, or not to fish, . . . those are the answers.
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Harmsway wrote:I'm glad NOAA is always wrong; I think . . . :o :-?
Forecast as of 9:31 PM EDT on April 22, 2010
Synopsis For The Suwannee River To Destin Out To 60 Nm
Winds and seas will begin to increase ahead of an approaching cold front Friday night and Saturday. Winds will become south then southeast and build to exercise caution levels as the next storm system over the central U.S. Tracks east. Advisory conditions may be possible on Saturday night with this system.

Saturday
South wind 15 to 20 knots. Seas building to 3 to 5 feet near shore and 4 to 6 feet further offshore. Protected waters choppy.
Bring it!!
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
captkeyser
Site Sponsor

Post by captkeyser »

Weather.com has St. Marks winds under 10mph until 9am. :-D Catch um' early boys, catch um' early! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Can't wait to get on the water. :smt004
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

captkeyser wrote:Weather.com has St. Marks winds under 10mph until 9am. :-D Catch um' early boys, catch um' early! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yall boys just be watchin for the Maverick. It will be the one shootin across the wavetops like a 17' super spook!!!
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

Yellow maverick with two guys with huge chrome domes.
All things are possible when you turn your life to Jesus.If you don't know how just ask.
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

NOT MUCH HERE ON THE BIKINI CONTEST, WHAT UP ?
Jhults11

Post by Jhults11 »

I just talked to Brian Hurley and he said the tourney is set and they are not canceling it...time to go surfin..lol...see yall tomorrow at the weigh in!! :thumbup: :beer:
"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing it's not the fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau
captkeyser
Site Sponsor

Post by captkeyser »

BAD BEHAVIOR wrote:
captkeyser wrote:Weather.com has St. Marks winds under 10mph until 9am. :-D Catch um' early boys, catch um' early! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Yall boys just be watchin for the Maverick. It will be the one shootin across the wavetops like a 17' super spook!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!! :smt026 Walk it baby, walk it. Great news that the tournament is on for sure. Bring the rain gear, but it won't be for the rain. GAME ON!!!!! :smt093
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

:smt041 Everyone be safe and if you havent put your money in for the sidepots, please by all means, get it in!!

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Who is doing the side pot and who is in it?
WHOSE FISH IS IT?