Darwin got cheated again

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

lonesouth
Site Sponsor

Darwin got cheated again

Post by lonesouth »

850-273-8818
Harmsway
Site Sponsor

Re: Darwin got cheated again

Post by Harmsway »

Here's a couple of party girls a-singin-and-a-dancin in the rain (atop a gator trap) :o
gatortrapblondes.jpg
gatortrapblondes.jpg (68.21 KiB) Viewed 1122 times
To fish, or not to fish, . . . those are the answers.
PerryFisherMan
Site Sponsor

Post by PerryFisherMan »

Strangely enough, a couple married friends of ours were in the boat when he jumped off. They said he and a friend were talking loud and rude and was sure he'd had some kind of liquor/drugs. They were just riding along and then the guy jumped out of the boat. His friend tried to grab him but couldn't hold on. The boat driver couldn't get him back in the boat and he called back to the lodge on the radio. He was dog paddling in the water until a 6' gator that was on the bank went in the water (probably because he couldn't stand watching the stupidity of it all). Anyway, the gator didn't mess with him, but that's about the time the guy started swimming for the woods. Our friends said the deputies met him as he was making his way back towards the dock...
SS-342
Site Sponsor

Post by SS-342 »

Some strange and crazy things happen in life.

This just might be one of them!
SS-342
198DLV CS 115HP
13' Gheenoe 6HP
Charles
Site Sponsor

Post by Charles »

Freakin' attention seeking dork. Just take the canoe below Upper Bridge, put on the mask, fins and snorkle and go dive up blue crabs. The 'gators don't care if you're there or not as long as you don't mess with them. And you don't get your dumb butt arrested as long as you have a dive flag, a fishing license and stay within the bag limit.
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Post by Dubble Trubble »

Harmsway wrote:Here's a couple of party girls a-singin-and-a-dancin in the rain (atop a gator trap) :o
gatortrapblondes.jpg

Now that is what I call BAIT!

Dubble :thumbup:
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
robbankston
Site Sponsor

Post by robbankston »

When we were in St. Marks a couple of weeks ago we were coming down the St. Marks towards the Wakulla. There was about a 4 foot gator swimming along and a little girl bank fishing. Told my wife to give the girl a heads up. Couple of guys with a couple of dogs in a skiff not too far away asked how big the gator was. Told them 4 foot. They said awe that aint nothing and proceeded to jump in with the dogs. My wife had a fit about that, but only because of the dogs... :lol:
A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week. -George S. Patton
Harmsway
Site Sponsor

Post by Harmsway »

Large Alligator Attacks High Springs Researcher

http://www.highspringsherald.com/articl ... news01.txt
To fish, or not to fish, . . . those are the answers.
RiverRunner

Post by RiverRunner »

WTH! Looks like TDO will be deleted from my bookmarks, gotta pay now.