I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more COBIA!

Use this area to post offshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Re: I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more COBI

Post by dolphinatic »

Nice trip guys :thumbup: Next time, ya'll can clean the fish and I'll handle the boat afterwards...just a thought :roll: :lol:
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Excellent report. Very hardcore to chase cobia in that slop. BBG, I never heard back about my cobia tag kit. Can you pm me or post the info again? Thanks
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

No problem, Salty Gator... reposting the info below:

To get a free kit you can send e-mail requests directly to Read Hendon with the Gulf Coast Research Laboratory out of Mississippi (be sure to provide your name, mailing address, and a contact number). His e-mail address is:

read.hendon@usm.edu
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945