GPS Screen Question

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

dawghouse1

GPS Screen Question

Post by dawghouse1 »

I have a Garmin 198C. The screen has gotten a sheen on it that makes it very difficult to see anything unless your at the perfect angle. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves."---Will Rogers
konrad

Re: GPS Screen Question

Post by konrad »

One-Step Headlight Restoration kit made by Meguiar's. I got it at Walmart a couple years ago for around $10 in the automotive section.
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Yep :thumbup: though it's not recommended :-D I used the headlight restore on mine with no problems. They only other fix is to send it in "along with $100" toi Garmin :beer: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
dawghouse1

Post by dawghouse1 »

Thanks Guys, I'll give it a try :thumbup:
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves."---Will Rogers