REDTROUT SHOOTOUT

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

RedTrout

REDTROUT SHOOTOUT

Post by RedTrout »

I would like to invite everyone to the Kevin's Fine Outdoor Gear & Apparel RedTrout Shootout on Saturday, April 2, 2011. With a $10,000 purse awarded to the top 10 teams weighing in the heaviest combined weight of (1) legal redfish and (1) legal seatrout, you will want to get registered today. If you register on or before March 20, entry fee per team is only $125.00. After March 20, entry fees are $200.00 per team.

Also, be sure to join us for our Banquet & Auction on Friday (6:00PM), March 25, 2011. This fun-filled event at Cross Creek Driving Range & Par 3 Golf Course (6701 Mahan Dr., Across from Tallahassee Car Museum, Tallahassee, FL) features great food, cocktails, live and silent auctions, raffles and door prizes. Bid on the latest fishing equipment, fine art and great trips for the outdoor enthusiasts. Ticket prices are $15.00 (individual), $125.00 (reserved table of eight) and includes dinner. (I will have tickets with me at the meeting on Thursday night - so if anyone needs them just let me know)

On Saturday, March 19, 2011, All RedTrout Shootout anglers, sponsors and friends are invited to attend the Hooters RedTrout Shootout Kick-Off Party presented by Budweiser starting at 7:00PM. We'll be featuring cold Bud, Hooters Girls and live music by Donovan Chapman.

For more information on any of the RedTrout Shootout events please visit our website at www.redtroutshootout.com or contact Brian Hurley at (850) 528-0553

We'll have more updates coming soon!

Here's a confirmed schedule of events RedTrout Shootout.
Saturday, March 19, 2011 (7:00 pm) - Hooters RedTrout Shootout Kick-Off Party presented by Budweiser
Sunday, March 20, 2011 - Pre-Registration deadline
Friday, March 25, 2011 (6:00 pm) - Banquet & Auction at Cross Creek Par 3 Golf Course & Driving Range
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 Late Registration (5-7 pm) & Capt's Meeting (7:00 pm) at Kevins
Friday, April 1, 2011 - Final Registration (5-7 pm) & Capt's Meeting (7:00 pm) at C-Quarters Marina
Saturday, April 2, 2011 - RedTrout Shootout Fishing Tournament - 7:00 am-5:00 pm EST
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Re: REDTROUT SHOOTOUT

Post by Gulf Coast »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

How many on a team this year?
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Allnighter

Post by Allnighter »

Two
hookedonred

Post by hookedonred »

does anybody else out there feel that the tournament should be 3 person...me and my buddies really enjoyed this and it kinda sucks breaking up the gang to fish this thing...just asking for yalls feedback
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Rules are rules.
Most inshore tournaments with open registration are 2 person teams.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
hookedonred

Post by hookedonred »

i totally agree about the rules part but why change it after 3 years of success...just sayin
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

I think the winners were having a tough time dividing their winnings by 3.
A factor of 2 is easier for most of them.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
caseycook

Post by caseycook »

hookedonred wrote:i totally agree about the rules part but why change it after 3 years of success...just sayin
Hmmm...I've been saying that too, just not about RTS....ain't that right, Warrior???? :-D :-D :-D

I personally like the RTS change. Most big inshore tournaments limit teams to two people. Now if we could get them to go artificial-only that would be ideal!
Boom goes the dynamite.
FHC
Site Sponsor

Post by FHC »

go artificial only and might be more teams