Suwanee

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

tabb

Suwanee

Post by tabb »

Any info on the fishing in the suwanee area. My Dad is heading down for a few days and has not been down there before.
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Re: Suwanee

Post by Sir reel »

The Suwanee covers quite a bit of area. Can you narrow it down a bit more? Fresh or Salt...etc.
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
What a mess

Post by What a mess »

Trout and reds, spoty bottom for spanish etc... regular baits also could go to cedar key reef and rope sheephead.
Yesterday it was taboo today it is normal what the heck will they be doing tomorrow?
tabb

Post by tabb »

They will be inshore mainly fishing for trout and reds. He is not much for going offshore. We usually fish the Econfina just wondering if any different tactics for down there.
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

I was there this past summer. I fished South from the river with not much success. I fished North around the Seven Sisters and found a lot of activity. Since your going to be there at a different time of year all that could be turned upside down. If your interested in a quide, Captain Howard Hamilton is very good. If you don't catch fish, he doesn't charge. Give him a call if your interested. (352) 542-3278
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".