Triton 220LTS (BAD BEHAVIOR) F/S

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

cairobass

Re: Triton 220LTS (BAD BEHAVIOR) F/S

Post by cairobass »

Ive heard of using models to sell stuff, but this is f n ridiculous!!!!!!!!
Flanders
Site Sponsor

Post by Flanders »

cairobass wrote:Ive heard of using models to sell stuff, but this is f n ridiculous!!!!!!!!
:smt005 :smt005
I come from a small drinking community with a fishing problem
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Jumptrout51 wrote:
BAD BEHAVIOR wrote:KMA..............................If you aint got the bucks for the boat keep yo tips in yo lips!!!
:o :smt010 If I had feelings,they would be hurt.
OR
Was he talking to CT?
98% CT
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

cairobass wrote:Ive heard of using models to sell stuff, but this is f n ridiculous!!!!!!!!
Well I couldve put a pic of you with your shirt off on the boat but then again peta may have had an issue for using a KOALA in advertising!!!
Dang, Put up pics of an awesome boat and all you guys can talk about is the dude on the boat...........remind me not to bend over and pick up the gulp!!!!
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

BAD BEHAVIOR wrote: Well I couldve put a pic of you with your shirt off on the boat but then again peta may have had an issue for using a KOALA in advertising!!!
Dang, Put up pics of an awesome boat and all you guys can talk about is the dude on the boat...........remind me not to bend over and pick up the gulp!!!!

Which begs the question, BB, if it's so awesome, why exactly are you selling it? :wink:
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

silverking wrote:
BAD BEHAVIOR wrote: Well I couldve put a pic of you with your shirt off on the boat but then again peta may have had an issue for using a KOALA in advertising!!!

Which begs the question, BB, if it's so awesome, why exactly are you selling it? :wink:
Several reasons bud.
1. About to build a house
2. About to build a new store in Tville
3. I have a Maverick 17MA for quick trips to satisfy my redfish fix
4. Sometime in the next three years will be building a new store in Camilla
5. I was only able to take her out twice in the last year. Someone with a family(I have no wife or kids) can enjoy her more than I am able to.
6. Its a $60k rig and at $35k its a deal for someone!!!
7. when all this is said and done, I will sale the Maverick 17MA and buy a Maverick 21MA , kind of a hybrid of the two boats.
Im sure I can come up with more reasons but these are the main ones.............. :thumbup:

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Good reasons all, BB. I was just poking you a little.

As a professional boat tester, I know full-well the old axiom that no one boat can do it all (unless you own a Bayshore). When I win that Powerball jackpot I'll also buy a super-technical skiff and hire a full-time guide to pole it so I can move 20 feet to the bow.

Good luck with the sale. Someone will get a great bargain.
Welby
Site Sponsor

Post by Welby »

Flanders wrote:
:smt005 :smt005

I wish he had used a model............ 8) :smt005

Good luck with the sale J........ :thumbup:
Barhopr
Site Sponsor

Post by Barhopr »

I hate to say it Capt. but if you move 20 feet forward of the platform of a super tech skiff you be in the water 2-4 feet in front of the boat :wink:
VIVA la BT

Image_______________Image
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Barhopr wrote:I hate to say it Capt. but if you move 20 feet forward of the platform of a super tech skiff you be in the water 2-4 feet in front of the boat :wink:

Merely an over-estimation, BH, just like most of BB's fish. But you're right, more like 16 feet. Used to a big Carolina flare.
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

silverking wrote:
Barhopr wrote:I hate to say it Capt. but if you move 20 feet forward of the platform of a super tech skiff you be in the water 2-4 feet in front of the boat :wink:

Merely an over-estimation, BH, just like most of BB's fish. But you're right, more like 16 feet. Used to a big Carolina flare.
I believe in the quick measure method!!! :-D :-D

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
Barhopr
Site Sponsor

Post by Barhopr »

Hey BB! I kinda figured you for a Chittum Islamorada 18, not slumming with a Mav.
VIVA la BT

Image_______________Image
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Barhopr wrote:Hey BB! I kinda figured you for a Chittum Islamorada 18
Splashed from the BT?
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Barhopr wrote:Hey BB! I kinda figured you for a Chittum Islamorada 18, not slumming with a Mav.
Dude, Hard to beat Maverick quality!! The islamorada is a dang nice boat but still a little too specific for my needs. If Im going to take on the one boat route, Im gonna need one that can do it most(non do it all!!) :thumbup:

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
Bow'd Up

Post by Bow'd Up »

Who hired the goofy arse model on the boat? :-D A good looking girl in a 2 piece would have definately helped BB sell but you have ruined any selling point with your choice of models :smt009