Old Town Square Stern for 200 bucks

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Old Town Square Stern for 200 bucks

Post by GaryDroze »

Used Old Town Discovery Sport 15' Square Stern. Oldie but a goodie. The exterior wood transom is pretty rough, but the interior section is solid. Hull/floor/gunwale/bench seats all in good shape. Rated for 5hp. Weighs about 115lbs. Set of oars AND set of paddles included.

Selling cuz it is two inches too wide (41") for roof rack on my little compact wagon. Oops.

$200 firm takes it.

Gary
850-668-2373 (school)
850-942-7333 (home)
Leave message please!
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Re: Old Town Square Stern for 200 bucks

Post by SHOWBOAT »

any pics Gary?
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

http://www.oldtowncanoe.com/canoes/gene ... rt_15.html

Above address shows what the new ones look like. This older one has same shape & construction materials, but firm wooden bench seats, rather than webbed seats. Will try to get a picture up by tomorrow.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Where is the boat located?
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

My house in Tallahassee off North Meridian, near I-10. If you want to see it, contact me at above numbers or gdroze@maclay.org.
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

MudDucker wrote:Where is the boat located?
Muddy!! two inches too wide for his wagon??? Thats 6" too narrow for your arse!!! :-D
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

BAD BEHAVIOR wrote:
Muddy!! two inches too wide for his wagon??? Thats 6" too narrow for your arse!!! :-D
Just like a gayturd, a day late and a dollar short. This is 50 lbs less of me than there was 3 months ago. Not to mention, the boat isn't for me. Like I done tol' ya boy, when you told me I was fat, I told you I could lose weight, but you could not fix your ugly! :smt005 :smt005
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

MudDucker wrote:
BAD BEHAVIOR wrote:
Just like a gayturd, a day late and a dollar short. This is 50 lbs less of me than there was 3 months ago. Not to mention, the boat isn't for me. Like I done tol' ya boy, when you told me I was fat, I told you I could lose weight, but you could not fix your ugly! :smt005 :smt005
Im proud of you Muddy for gettin down to 320!!! Keep up the good work!!
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

BAD BEHAVIOR wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
BAD BEHAVIOR wrote:
Im proud of you Muddy for gettin down to 320!!! Keep up the good work!!
Strike another job you can't do gayturd ... you could not be the guy at the guess your weight booth at the carnival. Guess you will have to stay with the rest of the clowns at the short bus circus after all. At least you can keep using make-up to cover your ugly mug! :smt005
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Boy Muddy!! you and I sure can hijack a post!! :-D And heres a :beer: for that last dry arse joke!!!

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Oh great. I log back in thinking I have a buyer, and instead it's two guys pissing on each other's legs.

At least it was entertaining.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

BAD BEHAVIOR wrote:Boy Muddy!! you and I sure can hijack a post!! :-D And heres a :beer: for that last dry arse joke!!!
Yes sir, we got this one turned all the way around. I thought a dry joke was appropriate with you. Your fishing buddy said you forgot to bring the KY on the last trip. He said he was really chapped at you about that! :o :smt005
GaryDroze wrote:Oh great. I log back in thinking I have a buyer, and instead it's two guys pissing on each other's legs.

At least it was entertaining.
No extra charge for the entertainment! :lol: Unlike the gayturd boy, I actually forwarded this information to someone who said they were looking, but haven't heard back. I think the transom thing might have scared him. Any pictures?
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

I don't own a camera. The transom fix is a matter of taking bolts out & replacing a small piece of rotted wood with a new piece. Maybe a $10 job. I may do it myself next weekend. Hull, interior transom, and bench seats are in great shape.
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

SOLD!