2002 Chevy SilveradoZ71 1500 extended cab

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

BrogensDuck

2002 Chevy SilveradoZ71 1500 extended cab

Post by BrogensDuck »

Just had to purchase a "third row" vehicle to accomodate the littlins, so I am getting rid of my beloved truck. It is a 2002 LS Silver Z71:
- 4WD (pushbutton)
- power everything, including both seats
- Extended cab
- bedliner (factory from day 1)
- Cassette and CD player - both functioning
- tow package
- leather seats
- Husky liners on the front and back floors since purchase
- UWS box with rail
- 4 month old tires
- new transmission about a year old (still under warranty, I believe)
- everything else on the truck has been a dream...loved it since the moment I bought it brand new with 4 miles on it.

a little over 200,000 miles on it, but many were highway as I used to live in Monticello and work mainly in Leon, but also worked a lot in S Ga.

Truly, this would be a great truck for anyone. It has been so dependable, as I am sure many of you know this vehicle.

KBB is 8,400 in good condition and 7,500 in fair. Asking 8,000 due to the newness of the tires and minor blemishes on one of the seats. I can include pictures, soon, but wanted to get you thinking.
Last edited by BrogensDuck on April 23rd, 2011, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
northeastnole

Re: 2002 Chevy SilveradoZ71 1500 extended cab

Post by northeastnole »

I think that's a fair price but then again I might be considered biased. I can vouch for this guy as being a decent driver of a fine truck.
skitterwalk

Post by skitterwalk »

Im interested. sounds like a decent truck. what kinda milage dose she get?
northeastnole

Post by northeastnole »

looky there B, I got you a lead. return the favor sometime!
BrogensDuck

Post by BrogensDuck »

Skitter...it gets around 15 on average the last time i checked. Although, I have been known to drive a bit on the conservative side. For example, I got about 90,000 out of my first set of tires and brakes. A little less on the ones since then, but I think you get the point. I drive very conservatively, which bodes well for the buyer. i also have a pretty decent rack I made for the back of the truck I know could be useful for your kayak. i am in the process of cleaning the outside today, so I will send pics later. I also might give you a deal given your relentless fishing prowess and posts.

Oh, and thanks for the bump SR.
BrogensDuck

Post by BrogensDuck »

Forum pic processor acting funny, so here is the craiglist post with pics. I have more (and better quality than "craig" would allow, so PM me if interested. It is currently sitting on Chadwick Way if anyone wants to peek.

http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/cto/2342670790.html

Thanks