ICE MACHINE for sale Manitowic Series 1300

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Ranaman

ICE MACHINE for sale Manitowic Series 1300

Post by Ranaman »

Hey guy have a Commercial Series 1300 Manitowic (NSF approved) we sadly have to depart with this is an ICE making MAchine, it will crank out more ice in an evening than you'll use on a half dozen boats. Here is a link to a document that decribes basically what we have. http://www.machineice.com/mi2/commercial/pdf/Q-1300.pdf
machine is in Lanark and Best offer @ $1000 and its gone!

Leave me a message on forum or 229-560-4303 and I'll call you back after 5PM

Thanks,
Joe
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Re: ICE MACHINE for sale Manitowic Series 1300

Post by Jumptrout51 »

What is the age and condition?
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Younger and in better condition than YOU :smt005 :smt004 :beer: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
DOWNTIME

Post by DOWNTIME »

i am interested let me know how old and what kind of shape it is in
Ranaman

Post by Ranaman »

I am not near the unit and didn't see an age on the sticker when I was down this weekend, Todd my fishing partner may go down Tuesday this week, so I'll ask him to look. It is in good condition considering it is all stainless, the interior blue tub lining has some rust stains because it was connected to well water system the last 2 years, but it is really in decent shape considering that. Last time I turned it on: I got there late in the evening, by the time I left at sun up it was about half full and that is a LOT of ice!! Brochure says @1300 lbs in 24 hours I imagine it does close to that. The only DOWN side if it is used like we did, when you make that amount of Ice you need to use it, or you've wasted electricity to give it away to your neighbors. our problem was the fuse panel wasn't locked (outside) and they'd turn it on all week for their use and cost the owners some $$ in utilities :)

Simply, put If Todd or I could afford it we'd keep it, it works great and a new 1300 series is @ $2600, so its hard to let go, but we can't use the amout of ice this thing puts out, with a big bucket at CQuarters only costing $5 for us (maybe twice a month) the electricity bill to use it isn't worth it, especially if neighbors leave it on!!
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Damn neighbors. :smt012
WHOSE FISH IS IT?