Attaboy, Navy Seal Team #6!

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

Attaboy, Navy Seal Team #6!

Post by silverking »

Go Navy! Sure am proud of our boys this morning.

Seal Team #6 is credited with taking out Osama bin Laden in his "hidden" compound 35 miles from the Pakistan capital and right next door to a military academy. Don't think I want to know how many US tax dollars have been spent supporting this regime in its "fight against terrorism."

Congrats to the US special forces, the intelligence community and our presidents (Bush and even Obama) for sending that scumbag to hell to rot. Apparently, the initial tip came from one of the Gitmo prisoners. So let's break out more of the water boards and cattle prods and get to work. St. Marks Powder can ramp up to supply as many bullets as necessary!
silverking
Site Sponsor

Re: Attaboy, Navy Seal Team #6!

Post by silverking »

Double post due to busting buttons! :D
KyTrkyHntr
Site Sponsor

Post by KyTrkyHntr »

Those boys must Turkey hunt alot..... One shot to the head and it's all over..... :thumbup: Go USA!!! salute1
Catch & Release Fish!!!!....... Not Criminals!

Image Image
PinFishKing
Site Sponsor

Post by PinFishKing »

I'm thinking double tap. Those guys don't play around.
You just can't fix stupid.
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

Re election efforts should pay off for Obama.? Bin Laden could have been taken out a long time ago, Just my opinion. Never the less, we have the best military and the best inteligence in the world. God Bless the USA. salute3
woopty
Site Sponsor

Post by woopty »

‎"I’ve never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." – Mark Twain
"You got time to breathe, you got time fur music..."
...Briscoe Darling Jr.

JB
http://zydecozoo.com
Flanders
Site Sponsor

Post by Flanders »

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, its off to hell he goes. :thumbup: :thumbup: salute3 salute3
I come from a small drinking community with a fishing problem
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

Seals did a good job, but think how much fun we could've had if he were alive. As it is that book is closed and I do feel more proud than I did before.
Flanders
Site Sponsor

Post by Flanders »

Gulf Coast wrote:Seals did a good job, but think how much fun we could've had if he were alive.
Yep, I always dreamed of them catching him alive, put him in a chair at ground zero, and dropping about 50 tons of mangled trade center steel on top of him. Or is that a little harsh? I think not. :smt098
I come from a small drinking community with a fishing problem
Reel Navy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Navy »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
Dear Lord, please let me be the kind of person my dog thought I was .....
redfishfun23

Post by redfishfun23 »

God Bless Seal Team 6!!! Thank you for your willingness to do the job and bring closure to so many who have suffered due to this terrible man! I dislike Obama but have to give credit for "pulling the trigger" on this operation!! Thanks to all those serving to allow us to sleep under the blanket of freedom!!!!
spooky
Site Sponsor

Post by spooky »

PERFECT FOR OBUMORS REELECTION JUST SAYING
redfishfun23

Post by redfishfun23 »

No! He will get a bump in popularity for a short while, then people will realize his policies stink as unemployment and the economy are still in the tank and vote with thier wallet. He gets his feel good moment then for the love of our country to the curb!
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Super job by this Seal team. I am not surprised at their daring and skill, I am surprised that the "O" made a good decision to allow them to take him out. It would be far too much of a circus if he was kept alive. I also think the burial at sea was a good thing. Now they can't come visit the martyr grave!
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

PinFishKing wrote:I'm thinking double tap. Those guys don't play around.

They certainly don't. Report this morning said the head shot was above the left eye and removed part of the skull.

A second shot to the chest finished him off, despite the big "brave" millionaire terrorist hiding behind a woman as a human shield.

I agree that the timing is a little suspect for re-election grandstanding, but the result is satisfying nonetheless. Now if the prez will really grow a pair and cut off all aid to the harboring Pakistan and tell them to pack sand he might win some votes. I doubt none of that will happen, however.