Jack and Jill Flats Tournament

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

grasshopper

Jack and Jill Flats Tournament

Post by grasshopper »

Posting for a fishing contest happening this Saturday 05/14/2011. A different format for fishing teams, at least one of the two anglers per team has to be a girl. Could be your wife, mother, girlfriend, daughter, you get the picture. Guaranteed cash payouts for three places in two catagories, five slot trout stringer and big redfish. Plus bonus big slot trout and big redfish. Fish any where starting at 7:00 am and be back at Jerry's for weigh-in at 4:30 pm.
Tournament will be held out of Jerry's Bait and Tackle and sponsored by Myhometownfishing.com, entry fee is $50.00 per team and you have until
8:30 am Saturday to register at Jerry's. Official rules can be viewed online at myhometownfishing.com- news section.
Food, fun, and prizes will be had by all at the weigh-in so grab your partner and come enjoy the fun and win a little cash for your fishing (luck) expertise.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Re: Jack and Jill Flats Tournament

Post by Jumptrout51 »

If your partner wears a dress do they(he,she,it) qualify?
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
grasshopper

Post by grasshopper »

Jumptrout51 wrote:If your partner wears a dress do they(he,she,it) qualify?

Might take more than a dress.
Barhopr
Site Sponsor

Post by Barhopr »

Sorry JT, what happens in Perry doesn't always stay in Perry. And I quote: "The bestiality bill (SB 344) bans sexual activity between humans and animals and has been championed for years by Sen. Nan Rich, from Sunrise.
Rich took up the anti-bestiality fight after a number of cases involving sexual activity with animals in recent years, including a Panhandle man who was suspected of accidentally asphyxiating a family goat during a sex act and the abuse of a horse in the Keys. The bill would make such acts a first-degree misdemeanor.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/0 ... 58884.html
VIVA la BT

Image_______________Image
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Barhopr wrote:Sorry JT, what happens in Perry doesn't always stay in Perry. And I quote: "The bestiality bill (SB 344) bans sexual activity between humans and animals and has been championed for years by Sen. Nan Rich, from Sunrise.
Rich took up the anti-bestiality fight after a number of cases involving sexual activity with animals in recent years, including a Panhandle man who was suspected of accidentally asphyxiating a family goat during a sex act and the abuse of a horse in the Keys. The bill would make such acts a first-degree misdemeanor.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/0 ... 58884.html
This is a crying shame. JT had already gone to JC Pennys and purchased himself a new dress and hi-heel shoes. He was gonna be styling! :smt005
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
captkeyser
Site Sponsor

Post by captkeyser »

Nina and I can't wait to fish it! Even taking off Friday to better our chances of winning all that cash. :smt007 can't wait till Saturday!!!
chewysims

Post by chewysims »

Can't wait :thumbup: :thumbup:

Heather and I are very excited!!
justfish

Post by justfish »

Very excited about this tournament! Mandy & I can't wait!
gary z

Post by gary z »

Patti & I are in for sure. A little birdie told me the pot was getting pretty heavy. So those not in yet, come on and fish.
grouperlips

Post by grouperlips »

little Hough and AM will be there in action mode
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

Any GAFF girls want to fish ? :-D
DEMON
Site Sponsor

Post by DEMON »

You want me to check for you?
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

ya'll are lucky Katie and I have a conflict that day. Sounds like it will be an awesome tourney.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

captkeyser wrote:Nina and I can't wait to fish it! Even taking off Friday to better our chances of winning all that cash. :smt007 can't wait till Saturday!!!
Day old fish are not allowed. Think I will be looking over your shoulder. :roll:
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

What a great idea. My wife will be out of town on Saturday, otherwise we'd be there. I hope there is another one later on.
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven