Inshore wading 5/28/11

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Jhults11

Inshore wading 5/28/11

Post by Jhults11 »

Went wading on my honey hole that I havnt hit yet this year. In a total of two hours fishing I got a nice limit of trout with 3 going 19.5 to 20"! Also hooked a nice Red that looked to be around 25" or so but about 20 secconds into the fight he threw the hook :smt010 ! Caught about a dozen ladies and cats to go with the gamefish. Alot of action. Evertything caught ove grass/sandy bottom in 4 ft of water...on new peny gulf on a 1/8 mission fishing jig head. Glad I got mine in early yeasterday to beat the insane rush I saw heading south when I was heading back north to tally! Good luck and everyone have a safe weekend!! Tight lines- salute1
Bad photo bud its still proof for all yall haters..lol... :-D
"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing it's not the fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau
Hit-n-Miss

Re: Inshore wading 5/28/11

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

That's a fine mess of fish. Good job. :thumbup:
jadams92002
Site Sponsor

Post by jadams92002 »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
DixieReb
Site Sponsor

Post by DixieReb »

:thumbup: :thumbup: Good job on the trout. Sorry about the red. :(
Yours in the South
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

Nice, I wish i had that kind of luck yesterday. I used the same lures in the same kind of water, just a different spot. Location,location,location.
FF
Jhults11

Post by Jhults11 »

It's a wade fishing hole iv had 4 years! Can't give up the spot seeing that's it's been a hidden gem...but let's just say it's west of shell point....
"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing it's not the fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau