Carabelle tourney

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Carabelle tourney

Post by CairoTrout »

Well I am coming out of retirement this weekend. I am not like BB, not going to talk junk and say I am going to win, but wouldn't mine if yall would give me some tips.. My partner is a green horn and I am not far behind. Please take it easy on us. By the way my partner is Trevor this weekend, BB has to work.
All things are possible when you turn your life to Jesus.If you don't know how just ask.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Re: Carabelle tourney

Post by Jumptrout51 »

You going Friday and stay over?
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

WHEN DID BB EVER WORK????????????????
FUTCHCAIRO
CairoTrout
Site Sponsor

Post by CairoTrout »

I think so JT51 and Futch you have a point!
All things are possible when you turn your life to Jesus.If you don't know how just ask.
reelbad

Post by reelbad »

If you guys want to catch fish in this tournament, you better see Heath @ South Ga Outdoors for all your tackle needs. He has the top secret baits and the best holes to fish in Carrabelle. Welcome back on the water Heath!. O yea, they ain't JT's holes either.
DOWNTIME

Post by DOWNTIME »

FINALLY WE GET TO TAKE SOME OF SGO MONEY INSTEAD OF HIM TAKEN ALL MINE HAHAHA. HEATH 1ST OFF YOU NEED TO PUT THE BOAT IN THE WATER AND WHEN YOU COME OUT THE RIVER MOUTH JUST ANCHOR DOWN AND FISH LIVE SHRIMP ON THE BOTTOM YOU SHOUDL BE IN GOOD SHAPE IF YOU DO THAT ALL DAY RIGHT AT THE MOUTH JUST MAKE YOUR NOT ON TOP OF JT'S HOLES